Professor Emeritus

Veteran
Poster of the Year
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
the ether
bringing back that stupid shyt about the Centrist Voltron, huh :mjlol:

maybe normal, rational people just dont want to vote for stupid bullshyt like this from unserious, far left politicians

can anyone actually defend this? :laff:

So you're saying that Biden's going to win because he has won the average American with his immigration policy? :dahell:

You are either the dumbest person on this board or you put absolutely zero thought into the claims that come out of your both. One day you're claiming that Americans have rejected the Democrat Establishment on immigration, the next day you're claiming that Bernie lost because Americans love what the Democrat Establishment is doing with immigration.

Professor Emeritus

Veteran
Poster of the Year
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
the ether
bringing back that stupid shyt about the Centrist Voltron, huh :mjlol:

maybe normal, rational people just dont want to vote for stupid bullshyt

Before the centrist media went on an all-out lying blitz, Bernie Sanders had the highest net favorability of any Democratic candidate. 71% of Dems liked him while only 21% disliked him. That was better than any other candidate.

People liked Bernie because they like his policies. As of 2020:

* 70% of Americans support Medicare-for-All

* 60% of Americans support free college tuition

* 75% of Americans support the Green New Deal

* 67% of Americans support raising the minimum wage to $15

* 74% of Americans support a 2% wealth tax

If the average person didn't like Sanders's policies, then his opponents would have ran against his policies. Instead, they had to lie and call him a Communist. Instead, they had to lie and claimed he honeymooned in the Soviet Union. Instead, they had to lie and claim that he wanted to turn the USA into Cuba. Instead, they had to go off the rails and claim that Sanders winning primaries was the equivalent of the Nazi armies marching across Europe.

When Sanders presented his actual policies to the American people, normal Americans liked them, over and over. That's why his opponents ONLY could use slurs and slander to combat him. That's why when you try to argue against Bernie Sanders, you couldn't even bring up something he actually said or did, you posted a tweet about a completely unrelated politician.

bnew

Veteran
Daps
MEDIA

Nikki Haley says 'Trump rigged' Nevada, claims it was 'such a scam'​

The GOP presidential candidate said the race is a choice between her and Kamala Harris​

By Lindsay Kornick Fox News

Published February 8, 2024 4:12pm EST

image.jpg

GOP presidential candidate Nikki Haley declared that the U.S. will have a female president, whether it’s her or Kamala Harris.

On "Fox News @ Night," Haley emphasized the choice will ultimately come down to her or the vice president, since former President Donald Trump cannot win the general election.

"This is about the fact that we are going to have a female President of the United States. It will either be me or it will be Kamala Harris. I voted for Trump twice. I was proud to serve in his administration, but chaos follows him. We can’t be a country in disarray in a world on fire and go through four more years of chaos. We won’t survive it," Haley said.

Former U.N. Ambassador Nikki Haley

Nikki Haley appeared on "Fox News @ Night" after her Nevada loss. (Peter Zay/Anadolu via Getty Images)

She continued, "And he can’t win a general election. That’s a fact. We lost in 2018. We lost in 2020. We lost in 2022. Look at what happened yesterday. He lost his case on immunity, and he’s got a year’s worth of court cases yet. The Republicans couldn’t get a border situation done. They couldn’t impeach Secretary [Alejandro] Mayorkas. They couldn’t pass a pro-Israel bill. The [Republican National Committee] is imploding. All of that has Trump’s fingerprints on it. Everything he touches is chaos, and we continue to lose. How many more times do we have to lose before we realize that is the problem?"

NIKKI HALEY SAYS 'UNHINGED' TRUMP HAD TO BACK OFF PRESSURING RNC TO DECLARE HIM 2024 NOMINEE

Haley explained that past polls have put Trump behind President Biden in general election polls while she beats the president by a wide margin.

"Look at the messaging. Trump as the Republican incumbent didn’t get 43% of the vote in New Hampshire. That’s not small. You look at the general election polls. Trump is down in every one of those polls. Down 7 (points), down 9. On his best day, it’s margin of error. We had a Marquette poll come out recently in Wisconsin, I defeat Biden by 15 points. Wall Street Journal, I defeat Biden by 17 points," she said.

Nikki Haley Kamala Harris split

Nikki Haley, left, said that there will be a female president in 2024, either herself or Kamala Harris. (Win McNamee/Getty Images & Ken Cedeno/Sipa/Bloomberg via Getty Images)

Despite her recent loss in the Nevada primary, Haley insisted there is a path to victory through South Carolina, Michigan and Super Tuesday.

"You know we started with 14 candidates. I have outdone and defeated a dozen of them. I have one left. We had two percent in Iowa. We got to 20%. We got to 43% in New Hampshire. We moved 25 points in the last three weeks in New Hampshire. We are going to go as hard as we can and make sure that we touch every spot of South Carolina and touch every person. They know that I was a good governor. Now we are showing them that I can be a good president well," she said.

NIKKI HALEY VOWS TO STAY IN RACE AGAINST TRUMP REGARDLESS OF NEW HAMPSHIRE RESULT: 'I'M NOT GOING ANYWHERE'

"So we’re going to work hard. We think that we’re going to have a good day, and we’re going to keep on going into Michigan. We’re going on to Super Tuesday. We’re not stopping," she summarized.

image.jpg

On Tuesday, Haley lost by a more than two-to-one margin to the "none of these candidates" option in Nevada's state-run GOP presidential primary. She insisted after these results that the whole thing was "rigged" for Trump.

"Nevada — it’s such a scam. They were supposed to have a primary. Trump rigged it so the GOP chairman — who’s been indicted — would go and create a caucus," Haley said.

CLICK HERE TO GET THE FOX NEWS APP

Get the latest updates from the 2024 campaign trail, exclusive interviews and more at our Fox News Digital election hub.

Fox News' Paul Steinhauser contributed to this report.

re'up

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
San Diego
It was a mistake for Merrick Garland to make a Trump appointee the special counsel for Biden. Like James Comey, Garland is a man so in love with his own virtue that he bends over backward to show it off. I am so fair that I am going to be unfair. Democrats often fall into this way of thinking, to their own detriment. That’s how Biden blew the Anita Hill-Clarence Thomas hearings, trying to be so fair to the win-at-all-costs Republicans on the committee that he threw the game to Judge Thomas, who is now staining the Supreme Court.

BigMoneyGrip

I'm Lamont's pops
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Straight from Flatbush
MEDIA

Nikki Haley says 'Trump rigged' Nevada, claims it was 'such a scam'​

The GOP presidential candidate said the race is a choice between her and Kamala Harris​

By Lindsay Kornick Fox News

Published February 8, 2024 4:12pm EST

image.jpg

GOP presidential candidate Nikki Haley declared that the U.S. will have a female president, whether it’s her or Kamala Harris.

On "Fox News @ Night," Haley emphasized the choice will ultimately come down to her or the vice president, since former President Donald Trump cannot win the general election.

"This is about the fact that we are going to have a female President of the United States. It will either be me or it will be Kamala Harris. I voted for Trump twice. I was proud to serve in his administration, but chaos follows him. We can’t be a country in disarray in a world on fire and go through four more years of chaos. We won’t survive it," Haley said.

Former U.N. Ambassador Nikki Haley

Nikki Haley appeared on "Fox News @ Night" after her Nevada loss. (Peter Zay/Anadolu via Getty Images)

She continued, "And he can’t win a general election. That’s a fact. We lost in 2018. We lost in 2020. We lost in 2022. Look at what happened yesterday. He lost his case on immunity, and he’s got a year’s worth of court cases yet. The Republicans couldn’t get a border situation done. They couldn’t impeach Secretary [Alejandro] Mayorkas. They couldn’t pass a pro-Israel bill. The [Republican National Committee] is imploding. All of that has Trump’s fingerprints on it. Everything he touches is chaos, and we continue to lose. How many more times do we have to lose before we realize that is the problem?"

NIKKI HALEY SAYS 'UNHINGED' TRUMP HAD TO BACK OFF PRESSURING RNC TO DECLARE HIM 2024 NOMINEE

Haley explained that past polls have put Trump behind President Biden in general election polls while she beats the president by a wide margin.

"Look at the messaging. Trump as the Republican incumbent didn’t get 43% of the vote in New Hampshire. That’s not small. You look at the general election polls. Trump is down in every one of those polls. Down 7 (points), down 9. On his best day, it’s margin of error. We had a Marquette poll come out recently in Wisconsin, I defeat Biden by 15 points. Wall Street Journal, I defeat Biden by 17 points," she said.

Nikki Haley Kamala Harris split

Nikki Haley, left, said that there will be a female president in 2024, either herself or Kamala Harris. (Win McNamee/Getty Images & Ken Cedeno/Sipa/Bloomberg via Getty Images)

Despite her recent loss in the Nevada primary, Haley insisted there is a path to victory through South Carolina, Michigan and Super Tuesday.

"You know we started with 14 candidates. I have outdone and defeated a dozen of them. I have one left. We had two percent in Iowa. We got to 20%. We got to 43% in New Hampshire. We moved 25 points in the last three weeks in New Hampshire. We are going to go as hard as we can and make sure that we touch every spot of South Carolina and touch every person. They know that I was a good governor. Now we are showing them that I can be a good president well," she said.

NIKKI HALEY VOWS TO STAY IN RACE AGAINST TRUMP REGARDLESS OF NEW HAMPSHIRE RESULT: 'I'M NOT GOING ANYWHERE'

"So we’re going to work hard. We think that we’re going to have a good day, and we’re going to keep on going into Michigan. We’re going on to Super Tuesday. We’re not stopping," she summarized.

image.jpg

On Tuesday, Haley lost by a more than two-to-one margin to the "none of these candidates" option in Nevada's state-run GOP presidential primary. She insisted after these results that the whole thing was "rigged" for Trump.

"Nevada — it’s such a scam. They were supposed to have a primary. Trump rigged it so the GOP chairman — who’s been indicted — would go and create a caucus," Haley said.

CLICK HERE TO GET THE FOX NEWS APP

Get the latest updates from the 2024 campaign trail, exclusive interviews and more at our Fox News Digital election hub.

Fox News' Paul Steinhauser contributed to this report.
She’s right it will be a female president but it ain’t going to be Nimrita :mjlol:

re'up

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
San Diego
The actual SC report is less damning. Those are all stinging portions and sentences, no denying that. But, it's kind of the reverse of the Mueller report refraction to the media, didn't read all if it but the first 80 pages or so closely, and kind of skimmed the rest. It's a hard read. Circular, and at times concisely written, about a kind of mundane subject.

Meuller:
a fairly salacious but tight walking report that was explained as not finding evidence of collusion

and the Hur report

a long and decade spanning report of granular detail and explantation, that was explained by the most personal and cutting remarks about one aspect of the case

bnew

Veteran
Daps

Judge Starts Countdown Clock in Donald Trump's E. Jean Carroll Case​

Published Feb 09, 2024 at 10:36 AM ESTUpdated Feb 09, 2024 at 11:39 AM EST

Trump Says He Will Appeal 'Ridiculous' E. Jean Carroll Case

By Sean O'Driscoll

Senior Crime and Courts Reporter

FOLLOW

Ajudge has officially registered the judgment in E. Jean Carroll's defamation award against former President Donald Trump—starting the clock on Trump's attempts to lower the $83.3 million awarded.

Judge Lewis Kaplan entered the judgment on Thursday, February 8, which gives Trump 30 days to post a bond pending post-trial motions to have the award lowered.

A jury decided in January that Trump should pay Carroll $83.3 million for claiming she was lying when she said Trump sexually assaulted her in the mid-1990s.

Kaplan's order is "for compensatory damages ( other than for the reputation repair program) in the amount of $7,300,000.00; Plaintiff E. Jean Carroll has judgment for compensatory damages (for the reputation repair program only) in the amount of $11,000,000.00; and Plaintiff E. Jean Carroll has judgment for punitive damages in the amount of $65,000,000.00, each as against the defendant Donald J. Trump for an aggregate sum of $83,300,000.00."

trump nevada speech

Donald Trump speaks during a Caucus Night watch party in Las Vegas, Nevada, on February 8, 2024. Trump now has 30 days to post a bond while seeking to reduce the $83.3 million a jury... MorePATRICK T FALLON/GETTY IMAGES

New York-based attorney, Colleen Kerwick, told Newsweek that Trump could pay the full $83.3 million to the court, which would hold it in reserve while Trump asks Kaplan to lower the amount he must pay Carroll.

NEWSLETTER

The Bulletin

Your daily briefing of everything you need to know

By clicking on SIGN ME UP, you agree to Newsweek's Terms of Use & Privacy Policy. You may unsubscribe at any time.

Alternatively, Trump could secure a bond and only have to post a small percentage of the award upfront.

"It's like insurance, so the premium is 0.3 percent to 5 percent. When it is collateralized (with cash or real estate) the premium is at the lower end of that scale," she said.

Newsweek sought email comment from Trump's attorney on Friday.

In January, a jury ordered Trump to pay Carroll $83.3 million in damages for statements the former president made in 2019 when denying allegations that he sexually assaulted the former Elle columnist in the mid-1990s. A separate jury in May found the former president liable for sexual assault, as Trump was ordered to pay Carroll $5 million in damages for comments he made about her in 2022.

Throughout the case, even after the May ruling, Trump has been adamant that he is innocent of the allegations brought against him by Carroll.

Newsweek sought email comment from Trump's lawyer on Friday.

MSNBC legal analyst, Lisa Rubin, wrote on X, formerly Twitter: "Judge Kaplan has at least entered judgment in the second Carroll trial. That starts the clock for Trump's post-trial motions and for him to post a bond.

"Specifically, federal rules governing civil cases stay a plaintiff's execution on a judgment for 30 days after the entry of judgment, which effectively means he has 30 days to provide a bond or other security to lengthen that stay pending an appeal.

"Trump also has 28 days after the entry of judgment to move for a new trial or to "alter or amend" the judgment."

Last edited:

shonuff

All Star
Daps
Before the centrist media went on an all-out lying blitz, Bernie Sanders had the highest net favorability of any Democratic candidate. 71% of Dems liked him while only 21% disliked him. That was better than any other candidate.

People liked Bernie because they like his policies. As of 2020:

* 70% of Americans support Medicare-for-All

* 60% of Americans support free college tuition

* 75% of Americans support the Green New Deal

* 67% of Americans support raising the minimum wage to $15

* 74% of Americans support a 2% wealth tax

If the average person didn't like Sanders's policies, then his opponents would have ran against his policies. Instead, they had to lie and call him a Communist. Instead, they had to lie and claimed he honeymooned in the Soviet Union. Instead, they had to lie and claim that he wanted to turn the USA into Cuba. Instead, they had to go off the rails and claim that Sanders winning primaries was the equivalent of the Nazi armies marching across Europe.

When Sanders presented his actual policies to the American people, normal Americans liked them, over and over. That's why his opponents ONLY could use slurs and slander to combat him. That's why when you try to argue against Bernie Sanders, you couldn't even bring up something he actually said or did, you posted a tweet about a completely unrelated politician.

this keeps coming up - over and over- Sanders was an independant for years and ONLY sought the nomination because he felt it was "unfair" that Hillary shouldnt be challenged for the Dem nomination. Early on the only people who would give Sanders press for this gambit were FOX and Hannity.....the irony

we got Trump not because Hillary was so bad it but because Sanders was so selfish....... and/or an unrealistic ideologue and he did more to split dems and make it possible for Clinton to lose .....again proving the point that a lot of conservatives make which is that Liberals can absolutely be relied upon to sabotage themselves.....