WHO WINS?

• Total voters

taker597

Superstar
Daps
Kamala would have lost a primary and she would have lost an open convention. But it doesn’t matter. So why the fukk we showing concern over it?
And what would that accomplish? Dems waste another month that they don't have instead of campaign... Then, maybe having to introduce an complete unknown to the rest of the country in 3 months.

Put the blame at Joe's feet for going back on his word for going for a 2nd term...

We got to move on and just beat this POS Trump with his Project 2025 buddies

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
Kamala would have lost a primary and she would have lost an open convention. But it doesn’t matter. So why the fukk we showing concern over it?
Right. People are skipping over the fact that the DNC is ONE MONTH away!

And there’s literally 100 days left. So we lose 1/3rd of our campaign time spinning our wheels while Trump runs it up? fukk that.

the next guy

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
blatantly untrue :yeshrug: why is kamala a better candidate than whitmer? beshear? shapiro? to win the electoral college

beshear/whitmer, with their own one month "honeymoon" phase, does better than kamala and any VP you give her. people talking about this kamala honeymoon like whoever the Dem nominee is wouldn't have gotten the exact same thing :mindblown:
again no comment

taker597

Superstar
Daps
blatantly untrue :yeshrug: why is kamala a better candidate than whitmer? beshear? shapiro? to win the electoral college

beshear/whitmer, with their own one month "honeymoon" phase, does better than kamala and any VP you give her. people talking about this kamala honeymoon like whoever the Dem nominee is wouldn't have gotten the exact same thing :mindblown:
I didn't know any of those fukkers till yesterday. Some of those have zero base outside of their state. They would need do rally in every state multiple times within 100 days.

How are they supposed to get 90 million votes in 2.5 months. Just how.... With as little time there is to campaign... She's simply the best option under these circumstances with insane funding by grass roots..

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
I didn't know any of those fukkers till yesterday. Some of those have zero base outside of their state. They would need do rally in every state multiple times within 100 days.

How are they supposed to get 90 million votes in 2.5 months. Just how.... With as little time there is to campaign... She's simply the best option under these circumstances with insane funding by grass roots..
I’m embarrassed that I even entertained the notion. Kamala might not even spend a single night in DC until November at this rate at how much she’s gonna have to be on the road.

re'up

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
San Diego
turn the no kids into part of the speech

"I didn't decide to have children but that was MY CHOICE and in American it is always YOUR CHOICE

we will not let others decide our lives, we will not let GOVERNMENT decide our lives, that's what makes us American and that's why this November..."

and so on

Pressure

#PanthersPosse
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
CookoutGang
A black woman is running for president and instead of asking when she can do for black Americans these both sides idiots just trying to explain why she isn’t black.

Hopefully order66 et all don’t live long enough to concern troll us about what she didn’t do as a black woman.

SubZeroDegrees

50 shots in the blender.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Nawlins
They have nothing. So she wants to make it easier to vote and decriminalize marijuana? Who outside MAGA is this attack supposed to appeal to?

Rafael talking about Kamala taking away his steaks and cheeseburgers. Real issues right now. :mjlol: