WHO WINS?

• Total voters

Robbie3000

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL

I honestly don’t know. If anything , history has taught us that primaries are very unpredictable.

Every election cycle we have candidates that pundits think are the next hot thing and they fizzle out. Meatball, Perry, Ghouliani, Jeb, Chris Christie, Hillary etc.

And then we have previous primary losers that people think have no chance that come back to win like McCain and Biden.

Trips

Superstar
Daps
How does this guy get away with concern trolling for 12 years? Since 2012 this dude has played this same role and he ain't get the fukking boot yet?
It's insane that the party just doesn't move on from him. But, why be normal as long as you have a vehicle to keep getting judges. Our Country particularly the White Demo wants this and will never stop voting for it. It's on everyone else to be like fukk that noise.

the next guy

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Yes, is america gender biased? Yes. Is america anti jewish biased? Yes. Anti catholic bias? Yes, we can literally go on this for hours, people were worried back in the 60s people wouldn't vote for JFK because he was catholic. This level of enthusiasm and grassroots support and fundraising wouldn't have been achieved by just any bland generic white politician, polling has also shown her in a stronger postion. I will continue to check you when i see you try to both sides this issue
Bill Clinton says hi sir.

br82186

Superstar
Daps
Kamala would have lost a primary and she would have lost an open convention. But it doesn’t matter. So why the fukk we showing concern over it?
Especially when we have to get her opponent out the paint.

And she's meh at best on geopolitical issues?!?!? N-gga that was Trump and Bush as well, as long as she hires and has someone in her administration who could walk her through it.