WHO WINS?

• Total voters

Robbie3000

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
so tell me with a straight face that if we had a real primary last year, kamala would have won it. go ahead :ehh:

i'm not "whistling" anything, breh. i'm looking at the fukking reality of winning the electoral college. the rust belt. this is about beating donald trump; nothing else

Who knows? Last year you were sure that Meatball had next. There are countless of governors who people thought had next from both parties that just couldn’t survive the scrutiny that comes with running for national office. Atleast Kamala has been vetted. Last thing we need is for the Trump campaign or the media to drop an October surprise on unvetted candidate. Plus Kamala has the advantage of being part of a ticket that has an infrastructure in place.

Personally, I’m not invested in Kamala (l was going in on Kamala in 2016) or any of the other guys, I just think she is the best positioned person. I suspect, based on the enthusiasm we are seeing for her candidacy, that most Obama/Biden voters don’t care either. They just wanted a candidate who they feel can take the fight to Trump.

re'up

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
San Diego
The whole border czar thing is confused, to be generous about it

She was tasked with diplomatic work and outreach in source countries, El Salvador, Guatemala,--- that act as both transit points for drug trafficking, and source countries of immigrants-- like what can the US do in Guatemala to stem the tide of immigrants, and drug shipments?

It's like drug policy, she wasn't tasked with arresting drug traffickers, or sealing the border, she was tasked with reduction strategies. Like supply issues, as opposed to demand or structure. and aside from that one bad interview, there wasn't a whole lot more to the "huge failure" other than the typical border mess of policy and humanatarian issues and bad leadership.

Also, worth noting the Biden administration has arrested and extradited, and indicted Los Chapitos, who ARE actually responsible for fentanyl importation and innovation. They extradited his son, Oviidio, Chapos son, and Nestor Isidio Perez Salas, aka El Nini. Of course, the former admin prosecuted Chapo Guzman, but he was captured and extradited under the Obama admin.

88m3

Fast Money & Foreign Objects
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn
Roger Ailes hawk tua girls.

You know they all did the infamous spin

Right I hate to be that guy but if we're doing anything other than mocking Fox at this point we're doing it wrong

They literally got sued into the dirt for spreading election denial bs and their on air personalities an management are a bunch of rapists and sexual harassers

the cac mamba

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I don’t see how you can see the reaction that Kamala has gotten and then pontificate that any generic white male dem would be energizing the base right now like she has. Your racial bias is showing and it’s ugly.
interesting. on that note, is america racially biased?

the cac mamba

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
The whole border czar thing is confused, to be generous about it
the border czar attack is a bunch of bullshyt, the VP doesn't have the power to do anything about the border

Kamala is weak on the border for things like being on tape saying we should Abolish ICE :beli:and Dems' general refusal to tell people not to come here illegally

Roger king

Superstar
Daps
interesting. on that note, is america racially biased?
Yes, is america gender biased? Yes. Is america anti jewish biased? Yes. Anti catholic bias? Yes, we can literally go on this for hours, people were worried back in the 60s people wouldn't vote for JFK because he was catholic. This level of enthusiasm and grassroots support and fundraising wouldn't have been achieved by just any bland generic white politician, polling has also shown her in a stronger postion. I will continue to check you when i see you try to both sides this issue