WHO WINS?

• Total voters

Roger king

Superstar
Daps
where's the obama endorsement, dikkhead? pelosi made one, schumer made one; they're actually still in power, so why didnt he?
Biden dropped out of the race on sunday less than a week from now, endorsements are still rolling in, obama didnt endorse biden early either when he was running for president, until it was clear he was the presumptive nominee and clear favourite, again stop spreading right wing tabloid rags like the Ny post, they are owned by rupert murdoch owner of fox news and supporter of trump.

the cac mamba

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Them dogwhistles loud as hell :mjpls:
so tell me with a straight face that if we had a real primary last year, kamala would have won it. go ahead :ehh:

i'm not "whistling" anything, breh. i'm looking at the fukking reality of winning the electoral college. the rust belt. this is about beating donald trump; nothing else

Outlaw

New Hope For the HaveNotz
Daps
Reppin
Buzz City, NC :blessed:
yeah, and it isn't good recognition :dead:we should have been running on a new era, not a continuation of this administration

but i don't wanna beat this to death. we're stuck with kamala, i'll vote for her :yeshrug: not like we can change it now, anyway
I don’t see how you can see the reaction that Kamala has gotten and then pontificate that any generic white male dem would be energizing the base right now like she has. Your racial bias is showing and it’s ugly.

Loose

Retired Legend
Daps
so tell me with a straight face that if we had a real primary last year, kamala would have won it. go ahead :ehh:

i'm not "whistling" anything, breh. i'm looking at the fukking reality of winning the electoral college. the rust belt. this is about beating donald trump; nothing else
We had a real primary in 2020 and biden wom who lost like 15 times

the cac mamba

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I don’t see how you can see the reaction that Kamala has gotten and then pontificate that any generic white male dem would be energizing the base right now like she has. Your racial bias is showing and it’s ugly.
i'll ask you the same question, just to drive home that you're fulla shyt;

if we had had a real primary in 2023, tell me with a straight face that kamala would have won it. go ahead :ehh:

Outlaw

Daps
Reppin
i'll ask you the same question, just to drive home that you're fulla shyt;

if we had had a real primary in 2023, tell me with a straight face that kamala would have won it. go ahead :ehh:
We’re not talking about the a 2023 primary because the conditions would be completely different. You’re suggesting that there should be some chaotic mini primary or an open convention and the answer is Kamala would win regardless. Gavin Newsom or Josh Shapiro or any white male man crush you have would not be energizing the base like Kamala is right now.

88m3

Fast Money & Foreign Objects
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn
What an incredible speech. I know the majority of you are jaded and cynical on here but Joe Biden is one of the most transformative and progressive presidents in our country's history. What he and his administration accomplished will not be forgotten. When he's gone we will miss him.

the cac mamba

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
We’re not talking about the a 2023 primary because the conditions would be completely different. You’re suggesting that there should be some chaotic mini primary or an open convention and the answer is Kamala would win regardless. Gavin Newsom or Josh Shapiro or any white male man crush you have would not be energizing the base like Kamala is right now.
yes they would :mjlol: replacing joe biden is an enormous news story. half the country was dying for it to happen. what the fukk are you talking about?

i like how you couldn't answer the question, though. i'll leave it at that.

Outlaw

Daps
Reppin
yes they would :mjlol: replacing joe biden is an enormous news story. what the fukk are you talking about?
What data do you have to back that up?

Kamala had the biggest single day donation for a dem ever with many being small first time donors. Eclipsing 08 Obama. There’s nothing that would lead you to believe that a generic white guy like Newsom or Shapiro would energize first time donors like Kamala has.

If Kamala would have been skipped over a large portion of the base would have been instantly apathetic.

The only people at this point that want to still replace Kamala are racists like yourself.