WHO WINS?

• Total voters

Frump

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Has Taylor Swift ever endorsed a politician or is it just assumed she’s a democrat?

I could be wrong but I thought I read last football season while there were rumors about her and Kelce endorsing Biden publicly eventually and republicans having a smear campaign against her they asked her if she’d be endorsing him and she said she’s not gonna endorse anyone

Loose

Retired Legend
Daps
It would bad news if she backed Israel. Hopefully she's careful in how she handles this.
Anyone whose been on the ground for years would know Democrat voters don't sympathize with Israel, most see them as a far right country who has been committing genocide for decades.

Biden tanked his own candidacy for this man :mjlol: he gives zero fukks about Biden. Talkinf about I'm a zionist . Man was detached from his own party.

the cac mamba

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL

908b62d6231dae4412ecc5ed981ac04f.gif

WIA20XX

Superstar
Daps
Umar says black people need to have guns for the election, in case Kamala WINS...

Cued up to 10:20

Poetical Poltergeist

Precise and cold hearted
Daps
Reppin
Mile in the Sky
Anyone whose been on the ground for years would know Democrat voters don't sympathize with Israel, most see them as a far right country who has been committing genocide for decades.

Biden tanked his own candidacy for this man :mjlol: he gives zero fukks about Biden. Talkinf about I'm a zionist . Man was detached from his own party.

Trump even trash talked Bibi for it too.

King Static X

The Realest King (የተከበረው ንጉሥ)
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Kings County
Has Taylor Swift ever endorsed a politician or is it just assumed she’s a democrat?

I could be wrong but I thought I read last football season while there were rumors about her and Kelce endorsing Biden publicly eventually and republicans having a smear campaign against her they asked her if she’d be endorsing him and she said she’s not gonna endorse anyone
EjwLtvaWsAIRxLk

the cac mamba

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Still don’t understand why these people haven’t been hit with human trafficking violations
because Dems can't explain why they shouldn't just be turned around at the border. so if you insist on letting them in, well. the burden's on you to explain where the hell they're supposed to go

Last edited:

NobodyReally

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Cornfields, cows, & an one stoplight town

Also, this clip had Republicans/conservatives raging for weeks: