• Total voters

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
It Taylor hit the Rust Belt....that would move something. This is just my thinking, but she has to actually BE in those places. A video concert or appearance at the DNC....I know her youngest fans will see it on social media, so that's something. Also, the DNC always runs the risk of seeming wildly out of touch.

If she hit Arizona too. Free concert. Something like that. Sets a dangerous precedent in a chaotic time. but maybe.
its gonna happen too.

88m3

Fast Money & Foreign Objects
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn
It Taylor hit the Rust Belt....that would move something. This is just my thinking, but she has to actually BE in those places. A video concert or appearance at the DNC....I know her youngest fans will see it on social media, so that's something. Also, the DNC always runs the risk of seeming wildly out of touch.

If she hit Arizona too. Free concert. Something like that. Sets a dangerous precedent in a chaotic time. but maybe.

I'd buy her records off the strength of that

:heh:

Ku$h Parker

I'm Nothin Correctable
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Prime Minister of S.B. Westside

Id say she lock down her Home in Ten A Key and push to get Marsha out the paint