WHO WINS?

• Total voters

Ozymandeas

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I think I’m starting to lean to Mark Kelly. At first, I preferred Shapiro but now IDK. I think Shapiro can still help Pennsylvania go blue staying at Governor. Arizona is much more fragile so adding Kelly to the ticket should hopefully get it to go to the Dems.

Outlaw

New Hope For the HaveNotz
Daps
Reppin
Buzz City, NC :blessed:
I think I’m starting to lean to Mark Kelly. At first, I preferred Shapiro but now IDK. I think Shapiro can still help Pennsylvania go blue staying at Governor. Arizona is much more fragile so adding Kelly to the ticket should hopefully get it to go to the Dems.
Kelly is going to turn off the moral abstainers.

Need to go with Beshear and tell him not to make a stance on Israel til after the election

the cac mamba

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
i don't want kelly or shapiro leaving their posts :yeshrug: they're more valuable where they're at. no one gives a fukk about whether beshear gets replaced by a republican governor

bnew

Veteran
Daps

1/1
Republicans: Kamala Harris locked up black men on marijuana charges.

Reality: In 2006, then-California District Attorney Kamala Harris spoke about the challenges of reforming the criminal justice system and how she believed it was failing African Americans.

FACT: Yes, Kamala Harris prosecuted some Black men on marijuana charges because that was her job as District Attorney. She didn't write the laws; she was tasked with enforcing them. However, she also pushed for rehabilitation over prison in many cases.

FACT: Once she became Attorney General, Senator, and Vice President, and had the ability to sponsor and pass laws, she fought tirelessly to decriminalize marijuana and to keep Black men and women out of jail.

To post tweets in this format, more info here: https://www.thecoli.com/threads/tips-and-tricks-for-posting-the-coli-megathread.984734/post-52211196

BigMoneyGrip

I'm Lamont's pops
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Straight from Flatbush

908b62d6231dae4412ecc5ed981ac04f.gif

It’s a fake out… Beshar I believe should be the leading candidate

Beshar
Kelly
Waltz
Shapiro

In the order

Ozymandeas

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Kelly is going to turn off the moral abstainers.

Need to go with Beshear and tell him not to make a stance on Israel til after the election

We're most likely losing Kentucky in an national election and then taking him removes a Democrat in his seat. I don't see the practicality there.