WHO WINS?

• Total voters

re'up

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
San Diego
the excitement that you’ll see in GA is the #1 example of what people meant when they were saying “bypass Kamala at your own peril”…the way she energizes the black college educated middle class portion of the base responsible for a good bulk of those millions of small donor contributions immediately after she became the heir apparent, the base that singlehandedly won those senate seats in GA…best exemplified in the ATL political machine…was being stagnated with Biden this cycle and would’ve been completely reversed if they forced her out for generic white guy…

I understand the thinking that the only path to victory is to go after the slack jawed yokel “economically anxious” white rust belt vote…we’ve had it beat into our heads to tip toe around their sensibilities for a generation…but it’s not always bad to lean into other strengths of the coalition

For the less engaged, to barely engaged, people who aren't reading Politico and posting polls, it's clear that the Biden 2024 campaign may as well not existed. His inner circle deserves A LOT of fire. They almost wiped out. They would have lurched on and tried to win on the smallest of margins. This is at least a chance.

This is getting people invested and aware.

Voice of Reason

Veteran
Bushed
Daps
the excitement that you’ll see in GA is the #1 example of what people meant when they were saying “bypass Kamala at your own peril”…the way she energizes the black college educated middle class portion of the base responsible for a good bulk of those millions of small donor contributions immediately after she became the heir apparent, the base that singlehandedly won those senate seats in GA…best exemplified in the ATL political machine…was being stagnated with Biden this cycle and would’ve been completely reversed if they forced her out for generic white guy…

I understand the thinking that the only path to victory is to go after the slack jawed yokel “economically anxious” white rust belt vote…we’ve had it beat into our heads to tip toe around their sensibilities for a generation…but it’s not always bad to lean into other strengths of the coalition

Very early polling tells us that she is slipping in places like Illinois.

She's doing worse than Biden in that state.

Older cacs are not going to vote for her

She needs to get the young vote and the Black vote.

Can she do that with people like Tariq trying to get Black men to vote Trump?

And if she does lose states such as Illinois and Pennsylvania she would need to win both Georgia and North Carolina.

Joe Sixpack

Build and Destroy
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Rotten Apple
i like that this fat whale that probably didn't even go to college is saying that Kamala isn't that smart when she went to Howard :heh:
That's exactly what I was saying this morning watching this segment

fukkin nasty ass disgusting Jabba the Hut lookin white bytch

fukk outta here :hhh:

re'up

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
San Diego
It Taylor hit the Rust Belt....that would move something. This is just my thinking, but she has to actually BE in those places. A video concert or appearance at the DNC....I know her youngest fans will see it on social media, so that's something. Also, the DNC always runs the risk of seeming wildly out of touch.

If she hit Arizona too. Free concert. Something like that. Sets a dangerous precedent in a chaotic time. but maybe.

Long Live The Kane

Tyrant Titan
Daps
Very early polling tells us that she is slipping in places like Illinois.

She's doing worse than Biden in that state.

Older cacs are not going to vote for her

She needs to get the young vote and the Black vote.

Can she do that with people like Tariq trying to get Black men to vote Trump?

And if she does lose states such as Illinois and Pennsylvania she would need to win both Georgia and North Carolina.

You’re asking if I think Illinois is at risk of going red?

:mjlol:

Ozymandeas

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
If true, Biden just pulled 5D Chess on the GOP.
  • 50+ Years in DC
  • VP for the first Black President
  • Defeated a Fascist, Incumbent President
  • Pass through a ton of Progressive Policies
  • Started no Wars
  • Possibly promoted the first Female President
  • Top 5 Status.
:wow: Don't turn your back on the Bidenpack

His entry in the Book of Brothers is going to be :wow:

Briennewiththebookofbrothers.jpg

The-Book-of-Brothers-2.jpg