For I am death and I ride on a pale horse
Daps

King Static X

The Realest King (የተከበረው ንጉሥ)
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Kings County
They live in a honkey echo chamber. Typical thought process and lack of intellectual curiosity. They probably feel that voting Trump is the "Christian" thing to do
Yep, meanwhile, most of them should be focused on losing weight :dead:

Kyle C. Barker

Migos VERZUZ Mahalia Jackson
Daps
It was Trump's moment, he could have actually used it to STRENGTH the country & call for healing like Biden did. imagine how well that would have been perceived. instead he's selling limited edition ear bandages or whatever the fukk. More grifting, nonsense and chaos. I really think dude is cooked in November. People are tired of him & Kamala is the change we need

The motherfukker really rolled out a new line of shoes with an image of himself fist pumping to be the new Jumpman logo.

Ku$h Parker

I'm Nothin Correctable
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Prime Minister of S.B. Westside
i like that this fat whale that probably didn't even go to college is saying that Kamala isn't that smart when she went to Howard :heh:

Yet they the same people who will :mjpls: or Walk Further away from You when in Traffic:heh:

Poetical Poltergeist

Precise and cold hearted
Daps
Reppin
Mile in the Sky
It was Trump's moment, he could have actually used it to STRENGTH the country & call for healing like Biden did. imagine how well that would have been perceived. instead he's selling limited edition ear bandages or whatever the fukk. More grifting, nonsense and chaos. I really think dude is cooked in November. People are tired of him & Kamala is the change we need
Idk...I don't see white women and non black men voting for her like that. I hope I am wrong but I am nor convinced the masses will vote for her like we need them to.

Big Jo

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Idk...I don't see white women and non black men voting for her like that. I hope I am wrong but I am nor convinced the masses will vote for her like we need them to.

Many already voted for her, on the ticket in 2020. If she was running against a moderate pure bread Republican I think its a bigger concern. She's running against Trump who is one of the least likable, baggage ridden figures in modern history. Trump's base is LOUD but shrinking.

I'll keep saying this, major endorsements and fanfare coming to Kamala. Gen Z already loves her. She's going to be a rockstar over the next 4 months. Whatever votes she doesn't get from quietly racist white women will be made up for by Taylor Swift hitting the campaign trail and getting tens of thousands first time blue voters to register & engage.

-DMP-

The Prince of All Posters
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
LWO/Brady Bunch/#Midnightboyz
i like that this fat whale that probably didn't even go to college is saying that Kamala isn't that smart when she went to Howard :heh:
shyt like this kills me.

A woman who was an attorney/prosecutor, attorney general, senator and vice president over a 30 year or so career, nah not enough experience, DEI hire. :snoop:

Meanwhile these fools elected someone with no government experience and is a blatant con artist.