Daps

Big Jo

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
He was never serious but MAGA cultists won't like this
Oh I think he was 100% serious... Musk was insane enough to spend billions on twitter just to unban Trump & Alex Jones

BUT he got cold feet knowing he'd be burning $45m a month on Trump likely getting smoked in November now that Biden is off the ticket

The axe murderer

For I am death and I ride on a pale horse
Daps
Oh I think he was 100% serious... Musk was insane enough to spend billions on twitter just to unban Trump & Alex Jones

BUT he got cold feet knowing he'd be burning $45m a month on Trump likely getting smoked in November now that Biden is off the ticket
And until now trump still hasn't posted once on shytter and alex out here crying now that hes about to lose everything to the mass shooting victims he smeared

The axe murderer

Daps
GTLbEV7WAAACIwU.jpg

Never talk about policy. Just nonsense

Big Jo

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Trump should have planned his own assassination in October. Nobody even cares anymore. Lmao

It was Trump's moment, he could have actually used it to STRENGTH the country & call for healing like Biden did. imagine how well that would have been perceived. instead he's selling limited edition ear bandages or whatever the fukk. More grifting, nonsense and chaos. I really think dude is cooked in November. People are tired of him & Kamala is the change we need

The axe murderer

Daps

the next guy

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
So now there’s a theory that Biden planned all of this. It is interesting that he waited until Trump picked his VP and the RNC was nearly over to pull out.
He did. It just wasn't supposed to happen now. Obamaworld didn't want Harris as the nominee.

In fairness there is a basis for that, but its 100 days before the election.

the next guy

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
the dems should call out these "DEI" racists on the right with one simple, direct question:

in 2020, Trump said he was going to name a woman to the Supreme Court, and then named Amy Coney Barrett. why weren't Republicans calling that white woman who was chosen for her gender a DEI pick?
aren't you anti DEI lol? but I agree.

Frump

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Yeah I thought the timing was bad with all this but I gladly admit I was wrong

I didn’t think it would be enough time to win it but with how fast information goes now it’s more than enough time to build momentum. Look how much momentum has been built off a few days? 100 days is more then enough time

But it’s perfect not being too far out because not only do you not have time to fully look for skeletons in her closet but too much time and you get momentum/candidate fatigue with a candidate that won’t happen with Kamala

So the timing is perfect even if it wasn’t by design