WHO WINS?

• Total voters

Outlaw

New Hope For the HaveNotz
Daps
Reppin
Buzz City, NC :blessed:
California didn't just become like this under Newsome. Jerry Brown did his share of bs. Point is they all come from the same circle. California Democrats are borderline for insane. I still don't know how the gays got not having to tell your hiv status to the person u fukking made into law and signed. An insane law that had no business getting passed
What does that have to do with Kamala specifically? Your logic is retarded

Outlaw

Daps
Reppin
She's a California Democrat.
Yes but she didn’t legislate or govern. Her legislative record is federal. The way California has been governed as a state has nothing to do with her. That type of misinformation is retarded and only helps Trump.

It’s like saying Kevin McCarthy or Adam Schiff are leftist communists just because they’re from California. That’s basically what you’re saying.

Tony D'Amato

It's all about the inches
Daps
Reppin
Inches
Yes but she didn’t legislate or govern. Her legislative record is federal. The way California has been governed as a state has nothing to do with her. That type of misinformation is retarded and only helps Trump.

It’s like saying Kevin McCarthy or Adam Schiff are leftist communists just because they’re from California. That’s basically what you’re saying.
Kevin McCarthy isnt a Democrat and Republicans have zero power in the state. When She was AG she pushed for some of these far left ideas to stop recidivism. She damn near made it illegal to add new handguns to the roster. No California Democrat is an independent thinker.

Outlaw

Daps
Reppin
Kevin McCarthy isnt a Democrat and Republicans have zero power in the state. When She was AG she pushed for some of these far left ideas to stop recidivism. She damn near made it illegal to add new handguns to the roster. No California Democrat is an independent thinker.
So you think Katie Porter and Adam Schiff have the same politics?

I know Kevin McCarthy is a republican but you’re saying Kamala is responsible for how California is governed pby just being from California.

Tony D'Amato

It's all about the inches
Daps
Reppin
Inches
So you think Katie Porter and Adam Schiff have the same politics?

I know Kevin McCarthy is a republican but you’re saying Kamala is responsible for how California is governed pby just being from California.
U know what, Katie Porter is interesting. But Schiff. Im against any California Democrat that doesn't stand up against the far left in the state. Kamala definitely didn't.

Id be interested in a Governor Katie Porter . She'd probably be like the rest tho

OfTheCross

Veteran
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
Keeping my overhead low, and my understand high
Anytime the Dem party is excited about a candidate turnout levels is through the roof.. don’t play that contrarian game bro… The excitement is there now that Kamala is the presumptive nominee and the money being generated is the largest in history.. More than Obama’s 08 run..
Excitement wasn't there in 2020 and it had the most votes ever due to mail in and anti Trump fervor.

Those two things aren't hittin like that in 2024.