WHO WINS?

• Total voters

wire28

Blade said what up
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
#ByrdGang #TheColi
I don't like any of those choices. Bashear is stronger than both of them.
both of them are swing states. It’s not like it’s a ridiculous choice. Shapiro is very good on the mic :dame: and Kelly has the military background and his wife is a political violence survivor

wire28

Blade said what up
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
#ByrdGang #TheColi
Her margin of victory is definitely off, it will probably be less that 5M. But her overall point is correct. Not only that, the average age of Congress is going to change drastically between now and 2028 with retirements and deaths. The theme of the 2020 primary of out with the old and in with the new works a lot better now.

I was just speaking with a Gen Z'r who admitted they could connect more with Kamala than Biden. Partially because she is a woman but also because they don't really know how old she is, they perceive her to be younger than she is. I suspect the Dems will use that to their advantage.
Black don’t crack coming in handy :whew:

Worthless Loser

Blackpilled
Daps
michael-jordan-stop-it.gif

1) If Kamala loses, it would have no effect on Shapiro's political future. He is up for reelection in 2026 and probably would be a leading candidate in 2028 in this timeline due to the fact he's termed after he gets reelected.
2) Kamala has been the presumtive nominee for not even 48 hours. Calm the fukk down with this doom and gloom shyt.
You cannot win the nomination after being a failed VP candidate. Doesn't matter if he's re-elected. Thats a terrible thing to have on your record and its normally a career ender.