WHO WINS?

• Total voters

The axe murderer

For I am death and I ride on a pale horse
Daps
“Credit to BaloneyTony who captured the screenshots” :mjlol: this world is so fukked
Look at it this way..... It makes embracing the oblivion that we're all heading to easier because then we don't have to hear from these clowns :pachaha:

Robbie3000

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
McCain wasn’t divisive, he was milktoast as hell. Kamala’s appeal combined with the hate Trump generates could produce an excitement level that rivals 08 IMO. The 08 election was basically Obama carrying the intrigue by himself.

McCain was a run of the mill country club Republican, but he bears alot of responsibility for today’s politics. H selection of Palin as VP out of desperation was the precursor to Trump. This is when the base began wrestling control of the party from the likes of HW, McCain and Romney. Things ain’t been the same since. I know Steve Schmidt still carries guilt for suggesting her to McCain.

nightwing2016

All Star
Daps
McCain wasn’t divisive, he was milktoast as hell. Kamala’s appeal combined with the hate Trump generates could produce an excitement level that rivals 08 IMO. The 08 election was basically Obama carrying the intrigue by himself.

I think she gets closer 12 turnout than 08. It wasn’t just black people everyone was looking at Obama like he was a gift from god, he knocked Hillary out the box and everyone thought it was her year to win it. Kamala is a hailmary pass at the end of the game from your 50. Will some black people be energized yes but can she get middle American white suburbs to vote for her is the question.