WHO WINS?

• Total voters

Black Magisterialness

Moderna Boi
Supporter
Daps
This is what I’m talking about… @Black Magisterialness

They don’t give a fukk if the democrats lose

Ultimately to the voting public Gaza is still too obtuse. Sure it's big here in Michigan (and they NEED TO ADDRESS IT) but to the the rest of the nation in terms of winning or losing a state? Nah. They been fighting over there since the Crusades, Gaza ain't moving people like Project 2025 and the specter of Trump. Hate to say it. People vote on what they can see in front of them and Roe/Trump is much more real to majority of the electorate than Gaza is.

nightwing2016

All Star
Daps
That’s not how polymarket works. The market is set depending on how people are placing bets. Their guess is just as good as yours.

Kamala will reach 08 Obama levels of hype.

I don’t know about that one. That 08 run was magic it was like prime mj thiller around the globe. Voters will be more enthusiastic than with Biden but Kamala isn’t nearly as charismatic as Obama is.

Outlaw

New Hope For the HaveNotz
Daps
Reppin
Buzz City, NC :blessed:
I don’t know about that one. That 08 run was magic it was like prime mj thiller around the globe. Voters will be more enthusiastic than with Biden but Kamala isn’t nearly as charismatic as Obama is.
McCain wasn’t divisive, he was milktoast as hell. Kamala’s appeal combined with the hate Trump generates could produce an excitement level that rivals 08 IMO. The 08 election was basically Obama carrying the intrigue by himself.

Lord Beasley

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
469 x 972 x 702
Lot of what he said about Drake could apply to Trump
"Say trump....
full
"

1000007536-removebg-preview.png

@3Rivers I need the owl subbed with a trump vance sign