WHO WINS?

• Total voters

Robbie3000

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Record turnout before Biden shyt on his base. Hey young voters vote for Mr despite not delivering on student loans or stopping Israel. Hey working class Americans vote for me despite not delivering more aid to your families while giving billions to countries overseas yet younger families can barely afford rent and groceries and homes are out of reach.. Hey boomers vote me the stock market is great! America is what have you done for me lately and Biden hasn't done much of anything since his first year to give people reason to trust him 4 more years. The problem is Trump is stupid yet has gullible people thinking he had everything going great when it was a disaster.

I think most reasonable liberals will overlook any of his shortcomings on progressive policies to get Trump out of the paint. The only people who care enough about progressive causes not to vote are a tiny online minority of voters who throw tantrums like toddlers. Most voters are pragmatic.

Payday23

Superstar
Daps
I think most reasonable liberals will overlook any of his shortcomings on progressive policies to get Trump out of the paint. The only people who care enough about progressive causes not to vote are a tiny online minority of voters who throw tantrums like toddlers. Most voters are pragmatic.
Independent voters, Muslim voters, etc arent progressive

BigMoneyGrip

I'm Lamont's pops
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Straight from Flatbush
I mean you might not be acting arrogant but I do get the vibe that you think some of us are stupid for thinking it may not be an easy W
You dudes been nervous Nancy in damn near every election… same rethoric.. it’s like ok, stop paying attention to the polls and look at what’s the obvious driving factors in Dems winning every election.. Lmaoo

the cac mamba

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
i hope biden and company don't pull a hillary and get over confident... this race is biden's to lose but victory is not guaranteed to biden, he is going to have to go out there and fight for it...
or at least send other people out there :skip:

LOST IN THE SAUCE

The Sauce Apostle
Daps
Reppin
HONOLULU
Haven't you guys ever heard the phrase "don't shoot the messenger?" A couple of you keep doing this thing where @FAH1223 posts recent polling, good and bad, and you all pretend he came in here and made a bunch of arrogant statements prophesying that Biden will lose and America will fail. He is sharing data, and barely adds any of his own input. The hissy fit any time there is negative news about Biden is childlike and ridiculous.

Polling is just a tool, not a prophecy. It is not one person's personal opinion or a statement of intent. It is data that can help to paint a picture, but makes no guarantee. It's one thing to say you don't think the polls are a sign of anything we need to worry about, or criticize the way the polls are conducted, but to lash out at the person sharing them? Are you fukking 5 years old? I should not have had to explain this to anyone.

the cac mamba

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Haven't you guys ever heard the phrase "don't shoot the messenger?" A couple of you keep doing this thing where @FAH1223 posts recent polling, good and bad, and you all pretend he came in here and made a bunch of arrogant statements prophesying that Biden will lose and America will fail. He is sharing data, and barely adds any of his own input. The hissy fit any time there is negative news about Biden is childlike and ridiculous.
what are you, new around here :heh:

the cac mamba

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
The new polls are a little worrying but still early days
i dont really care about polls until trump becomes the official nominee. for all of biden's weakness, there's still millions of casuals who don't realize trump is actually the fukkin nominee again :dead:

trump is the biggest gift to democrat turnout on the planet

MushroomX

Packers Stockholder
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Wisconsin
Trump name drops Tim Scott and South Dakota Gov. Kristi Noem as possible VP's he will never choose.

Gritsngravy

Superstar
Daps
I wonder if there is anything real either party is running on or is it just going to be a “rhetoric” type of election year

Reality Check

Keepin' it 100
Daps
I wonder if there is anything real either party is running on or is it just going to be a “rhetoric” type of election year

Trump rhetoric because he has nothing else. Biden has accomplishments, but whether that's going to resonate remains to be seen. His team has a massive messaging problem because they have wins to run on.