WHO WINS?

• Total voters

Robbie3000

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
At a certain point though, all the polls can't be dead wrong. Can they be?

This poll is off by 16 and 31 points on the black and Hispanic numbers from 2020. To me, this indicates that the methodology is wrong and/or people just don’t give a fukk about polling right now and are just saying whatever.

Polls this far out should be taken with a fist full of salt.

ill_will82

What you see, is what you get
Daps
:wow: can this be considered shots fired........? nimrata is really leaning into this losing primary strategy.... and she's really running with this trump is mentally declining angle...... trump can't be happy about this....

I haven't watched SNL in years but I found this skit to be funny.

the cac mamba

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
At a certain point though, all the polls can't be dead wrong. Can they be?
sd-aspect-1468345687-hillary-temples2c.gif

BigMoneyGrip

I'm Lamont's pops
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Straight from Flatbush

Guy seriously, Trump has lost the gop the house and senate since 2017… those he endorse lost their elections… gop literally have no money so they can’t even spend in races they need too..

9 state senate republicans in Oregon got bushed and can’t run for re-election so that 9 open seats.. gop losing statewide elections and governorships, but I’m suppose to believe shyt polls you post that always skew heavy towards gop? :mjlol:

TheDarceKnight

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Jiu Jitsu
Guy seriously, Trump has lost the gop the house and senate since 2017… those he endorse lost their elections… gop literally have no money so they can’t even spend in races they need too..

9 state senate republicans in Oregon got bushed and can’t run for re-election so that 9 open seats.. gop losing statewide elections and governorships, but I’m suppose to believe shyt polls you post that always skew heavy towards gop? :mjlol:
Could be wrong, but I don't get the impression that folks on here are super confident that Biden's going to lose...it's just they aren't 100% confident that he'll win.

I also think that polls are overblown and I'm not crazy worried at the moment...but at the same time, there's some cause for concern, and I don't think people are being morons for having some slight worries that Biden could be in trouble depending on the circumstances as things get closer to the election.

And I think it echoes what people already don't like about the Biden team at the moment, which is the absolute confidence that nothing at all could possibly be wrong, even though a ton of the base is unhappy with him. He's making massively unpopular decisions and doing things that you think he'd only do if he was crazy or just thought there was zero chance that Trump could ever win. And it's frustrating because we've seen Trump get elected before.

BigMoneyGrip

I'm Lamont's pops
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Straight from Flatbush
Could be wrong, but I don't get the impression that folks on here are super confident that Biden's going to lose...it's just they aren't 100% confident that he'll win.

I also think that polls are overblown and I'm not crazy worried at the moment...but at the same time, there's some cause for concern, and I don't think people are being morons for having some slight worries that Biden could be in trouble depending on the circumstances as things get closer to the election.

And I think it echoes what people already don't like about the Biden team at the moment, which is the absolute confidence that nothing at all could possibly be wrong, even though a ton of the base is unhappy with him. He's making massively unpopular decisions and doing things that you think he'd only do if he was crazy or just thought there was zero chance that Trump could ever win. And it's frustrating because we've seen Trump get elected before.
Nothing is 100%… they weren’t 100% in 2020 primary when Biden was theoretically dead in the water until the SC primary