WHO WINS?

• Total voters

Payday23

Superstar
Daps
Guy seriously, Trump has lost the gop the house and senate since 2017… those he endorse lost their elections… gop literally have no money so they can’t even spend in races they need too..

9 state senate republicans in Oregon got bushed and can’t run for re-election so that 9 open seats.. gop losing statewide elections and governorships, but I’m suppose to believe shyt polls you post that always skew heavy towards gop? :mjlol:
Despite the economy actually being good Biden is not popular. He's pissed a lot of people off. You're arrogance thinking Biden has this wrapped up is exactly what caused Hillary to lose in 2016. Trump should be dead in the water given everything he's facing yet he's not..he's neck and neck with Biden. Which is a disaster for the Biden campaign who already has to campaign around his age. There's also the feeling people have that inflation is still here. The middle East at war with us soldiers being killed because Israel wants to commit genocide which the US supports is also pissing off his base. Same with student loans. There's a reason bidens approval is low and it's not just the conservatives. People still think Trump has handled the economy better than Biden despite the evidence saying otherwise. This will be a close race

Payday23

Superstar
Daps

Despite a growing economy and little opposition for his party’s nomination, President Joe Biden confronts a dissatisfied electorate and a challenging political climate nine months before he faces re-election, according to a new national NBC News poll.

Biden trails GOP presidential front-runner Donald Trump on major policy and personal comparisons, including by more than 20 points on which candidate would better handle the economy. And Biden’s deficit versus Trump on handling immigration and the border is greater than 30 points.

The poll also shows Trump holding a 16-point advantage over Biden on being competent and effective, a reversal from 2020, when Biden was ahead of Trump on this quality by 9 points before defeating him in that election.

And Biden’s approval rating has declined to the lowest level of his presidency in NBC News polling — to 37% — while fewer than 3 in 10 voters approve of his handling of the Israel-Hamas war.

All together, these numbers explain why the poll shows Trump leading Biden by 5 points among registered voters in a hypothetical 2024 general-election matchup, 47% to 42%. While the result is within the poll’s margin of error, the last year of polling shows a clear shift.

BigMoneyGrip

I'm Lamont's pops
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Straight from Flatbush
Despite the economy actually being good Biden is not popular. He's pissed a lot of people off. You're arrogance thinking Biden has this wrapped up is exactly what caused Hillary to lose in 2016. Trump should be dead in the water given everything he's facing yet he's not..he's neck and neck with Biden. Which is a disaster for the Biden campaign who already has to campaign around his age. There's also the feeling people have that inflation is still here. The middle East at war with us soldiers being killed because Israel wants to commit genocide which the US supports is also pissing off his base. Same with student loans. There's a reason bidens approval is low and it's not just the conservatives. People still think Trump has handled the economy better than Biden despite the evidence saying otherwise. This will be a close race

Stop right there what arrogance are you fukking talking about? Who said that I said Biden has it wrapped up? You bum ass nikkas been with the same fukkin narrative since 2017 and been looking fukkin stupid ever since… election time comes around and you nikkas literally go into hiding smh

Like I told @FAH1223 I look at the information in front of me with current and past trends… And yet I keep asking you mofos Trump has been losing and losing bad since 2017 wether he was on the ballot or endorsing someone.. So WHAT MAKES YOU BELIEVE HES GOING TO WIN IN NOV? Especially where Dems are over performing in local and statewide races?

You bums can’t even give me a straight fukkin answer smh but you saying my arrogance? Man get out of here

Payday23

Superstar
Daps
Stop right there what arrogance are you fukking talking about? Who said that I said Biden has it wrapped up? You bum ass nikkas been with the same fukkin narrative since 2017 and been looking fukkin stupid ever since… election time comes around and you nikkas literally go into hiding smh

Like I told @FAH1223 I look at the information in front of me with current and past trends… And yet I keep asking you mofos Trump has been losing and losing bad since 2017 wether he was on the ballot or endorsing someone.. So WHAT MAKES YOU BELIEVE HES GOING TO WIN IN NOV? Especially where Dems are over performing in local and statewide races?

You bums can’t even give me a straight fukkin answer smh but you saying my arrogance? Man get out of here
Politics is 10% facts and 90% perception. Voters perceive the GOP handles the economy better. You constantly say Trump keeps losing but Biden needed Trump to collapse the economy and get a million people killed just to barely beat him last time. Those things aren't there now. The media wants Trump in the White House and despite the economy Biden has been a complete failure in almost every aspect of the presidency. Retaining classified information, the border optics, student loans, the Israeli genocide etc. he's made Jimmy Carter look good. If all you can sell is well trump lost last time instead of your record you got problems and Biden needs to has his campaign pumping ads for his accomplishments and downplay his weaknesses. Problem is his disastrous handling of the ME is now getting service members killed and it's just another point in showing his disastrous leadership. Right now he looks more like the POTUS version of Billy Napier than Nick Saban

Robbie3000

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Politics is 10% facts and 90% perception. Voters perceive the GOP handles the economy better. You constantly say Trump keeps losing but Biden needed Trump to collapse the economy and get a million people killed just to barely beat him last time. Those things aren't there now. The media wants Trump in the White House and despite the economy Biden has been a complete failure in almost every aspect of the presidency. Retaining classified information, the border optics, student loans, the Israeli genocide etc. he's made Jimmy Carter look good. If all you can sell is well trump lost last time instead of your record you got problems and Biden needs to has his campaign pumping ads for his accomplishments and downplay his weaknesses. Problem is his disastrous handling of the ME is now getting service members killed and it's just another point in showing his disastrous leadership. Right now he looks more like the POTUS version of Billy Napier than Nick Saban

Trump lost by 5% points and more than 7 million votes in 2020. Trump has never reached 47% of the vote. Ever. And this is before January 6. Trump ain’t that popular and he is running against someone who is way more likable than Hilary Clinton.

Y’all are just a bunch of nervous Nancy’s.

BigMoneyGrip

I'm Lamont's pops
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Straight from Flatbush
I agree politrics is 10% facts and 90% perception HOWEVER… people fell for that okey doke when they thought Hilary had it in the bag… Have you noticed voters haven’t been falling for that bullshyt since? All elections since 2017 have had record turnout.. That’s no coincidence

And the fact you saying Biden has been a complete failure I can’t even take you serious…

BigMoneyGrip

I'm Lamont's pops
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Straight from Flatbush
He's delusional ATP.
I’m delusional? Funny you said last year that red wave was set in stone… You nikkas literally forget the garbage talk was saying.. bums can’t even admit you was wrong… You still ain’t apologized.. We been waiting, but you back like clock work election time talkin nonsense again smh

Payday23

Superstar
Daps
I’m delusional? Funny you said last year that red wave was set in stone… You nikkas literally forget the garbage talk was saying.. bums can’t even admit you was wrong… You still ain’t apologized.. We been waiting, but you back like clock work election time talkin nonsense again smh
Link where I said such a thing? How's Trump's criminal conviction going?

Payday23

Superstar
Daps
I agree politrics is 10% facts and 90% perception HOWEVER… people fell for that okey doke when they thought Hilary had it in the bag… Have you noticed voters haven’t been falling for that bullshyt since? All elections since 2017 have had record turnout.. That’s no coincidence

And the fact you saying Biden has been a complete failure I can’t even take you serious…
Record turnout before Biden shyt on his base. Hey young voters vote for Mr despite not delivering on student loans or stopping Israel. Hey working class Americans vote for me despite not delivering more aid to your families while giving billions to countries overseas yet younger families can barely afford rent and groceries and homes are out of reach.. Hey boomers vote me the stock market is great! America is what have you done for me lately and Biden hasn't done much of anything since his first year to give people reason to trust him 4 more years. The problem is Trump is stupid yet has gullible people thinking he had everything going great when it was a disaster.

TheDarceKnight

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Jiu Jitsu

I mean you might not be acting arrogant but I do get the vibe that you think some of us are stupid for thinking it may not be an easy W