• Total voters

Robbie3000

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
how did Kemp win, though? NOTHING is proven or cemented :dead:

Kemp ain’t MAGA. His is a moderate who ran against a fat unattractive woman.

We have a Jewish and Black Senator in Georgia. You don’t know how big if a deal that is unless you live here.

The Demographics and voting patterns of Metro Atlanta have changed dramatically from even 10 years ago and however Metro Atlanta goes, the state goes.

BigMoneyGrip

I'm Lamont's pops
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Straight from Flatbush
i said the same about GA. i can easily see the same margin that put Kemp in the governor's seat, puts Trump back in the red. i refuse to consider georgia a fukkin blue state :dead:

i think abortion keeps WI and MI blue, though. not too worried about AZ

can you imagine what happens if this fukking election comes down to 1 state with a republican legislature :snoop:
Don’t think kemp on the ballot this year… plus GA got exposed for the voter suppression shyt they tried to pull.. Also you forgot Abrams is still working behind the scenes registering new voters.. Dems keep GA but by a small margin again unless more folk moved to the ATL metro around and it increases Biden’s margin

BigMoneyGrip

I'm Lamont's pops
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Straight from Flatbush

We have a Jewish and Black Senator in Georgia. You don’t know how big if a deal that is unless you live here.

The Demographics and voting patterns of Metro Atlanta have changed dramatically from even 10 years ago and however Metro Atlanta goes, the state goes.
Facts… ATL and surrounding counties is literally the state of GA lol

Reality Check

Keepin' it 100
Daps

He was MAGA before he wouldn't have his people try to overturn the election.

Poetical Poltergeist

Precise and cold hearted
Daps
Reppin
Mile in the Sky
This is an article from 2021 about a potential path to citizenship that would still take 8 years. It was never realized, either. I fukking hate Elon Musk.
His propaganda will only get worse as the years goes on. X is his weapon to fukk with politics. A true Bond villain.

Frump

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
His propaganda will only get worse as the years goes on. X is his weapon to fukk with politics. A true Bond villain.

I wonder if he’s gonna be as intense about it though once Biden is gone

Because it’s gone beyond politics it’s personal between him and Biden they’ve taken shots at each other

wire28

Blade said what up
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
#ByrdGang #TheColi
Fixed.

Maybe it's just my personal experiences, but the folks moving here because other states are too expensive have carried a lot of the changing political landscape out here.
Don’t yall have abortion on the ballot in AZ this year. That locks it up for dems.

I can see Biden losing GA and everything else staying the same +/- turning NC back blue.

the cac mamba

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I wonder if he’s gonna be as intense about it though once Biden is gone

Because it’s gone beyond politics it’s personal between him and Biden they’ve taken shots at each other
why the fukk doesnt biden start embarrassing him, and talking about how it's democrats who subsidize his shytty cars?