WHO WINS?

• Total voters

No1

Retired.
Supporter
Daps
So after Biden endorsed Harris the union will say nah we still don’t trust you? Especially after Trump just said fain should be fired? We’ll lose a couple sexists and racists but they’ll be fine

Edit:

lol
I had to unmute him to find out which idiot you were responding to. Son lives up to username

No1

Retired.
Supporter
Daps
black dems are corporate dems, or were until 2 weeks ago. hopefully you guys have learned your lesson

this is why populism is popular.

the donors have done the exact thing Trump accused them of in 2015.

what is happening to Joe is wrong and it was the centre who will pay if Kamala loses. Bernie and AOC did their jobs.
The center will never pay b.

acri1

The Chosen 1
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Detroit
So after Biden endorsed Harris the union will say nah we still don’t trust you? Especially after Trump just said fain should be fired? We’ll lose a couple sexists and racists but they’ll be fine

Yeah I feel like Trump already had the racist/sexist vote on lock anyway, Biden or not

Anybody who's dead set against Kamala because of her race/sex was probably not going to vote for Biden anyway - even if he'd stayed in and somehow won, there's no guarantee at his age that he would've even made it to 2028. So there was an implicitly high chance of Kamala having to replace him anyway.

the next guy

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
The center will never pay b.
uh uh!

this time they will

There is no other option besides beating trump. They lose and they will be shown the door.

The black folks especially, they will take the hit - which like I said, is why they should not have been all in on the donors.

Voice of Reason

Veteran
Bushed
Daps
It's becoming more clear by the hour that Kamala Harris will be the nominee.

And it's becoming more clear that Biden needs to step down immediately as president and let her take our that role for the betterment of her chances.

Frump

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Yeah I feel like Trump already had the racist/sexist vote on lock anyway, Biden or not

Anybody who's dead set against Kamala because of her race/sex was probably not going to vote for Biden anyway - even if he'd stayed in and somehow won, there's no guarantee at his age that he would've even made it to 2028. So there was an implicitly high chance of Kamala having to replace him anyway.

Dems are never getting the white working class back because of culture wars so trying to appease them is dumb

Big Jo

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Harris brings a landslide defeat and Democrat tears for the next 4 years while Trump burns down the country.

She has zero appeal needed to win Independent and/or moderate white conservative vote. They are critical to winning elections.

Breh a cantaloupe with a face drawn on it could get 48% of the vote against Trump.

He’s one of the most polarizing, least likable people in the history of the world. He’s got a loud, obnoxious, uneducated base going for him and little else

Harris will and I’m sure already has gotten the proper coaching, backing, strategy. Dont estimate how good a campaign the Dems can run when there’s unity and a plan

dora_da_destroyer

Master Baker
Daps
Reppin
Oakland

That’s a big assumption. These old blue collar men that Biden “brought home” last election are just the type to not be interested in voting for a woman. And you’re giving too much credit to the average American voter to assume they’re making any calculus about what happens after Election Day (ie Kamala finishing a term for Biden)