WHO WINS?

• Total voters

the cac mamba

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
that's good news for you though.
i'm actually curious if the Lose For Gazans keep up this charade through the election

like imagine it's really november 4th, and these cartoonish liberals are still saying they will not cast a vote to stop donald trump from becoming president :mjlol:

Adeptus Astartes

Loyal servant of the God-Brehmperor
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Imperium of Man
In what reality do some of you live in that you believe an overwhelming number of people are going to change their vote because of an attempt on someone's life?

You all have some horrendous takes but what makes it worse are the people here who give your takes legitimacy by labeling those who point out the lack of seriousness as blue maga.

It's painful to watch people put their common sense in their pocket because of their fears.

Today's incident, no matter how it shakes out will do nothing but strengthen the sides voters were already on and give those on the fence nothing tangible to move the needle. The media is the winner because the news gets to go on cruise control for the next couple weeks.
It doesn't have to be an overwhelming number. Turnout from Trump supporters will be through the roof. I don't believe Dems have the juice they had in 2020. There's no Covid or BLM to drive the left, just "Trump bad".

Wargames

One Of The Last Real Ones To Do It
Daps
Reppin
New York City
It doesn't have to be an overwhelming number. Turnout from Trump supporters will be through the roof. I don't believe Dems have the juice they had in 2020. There's no Covid or BLM to drive the left, just "Trump bad".
Let’s see. I just don’t get the sentiment people outside of Trumps base opinion changed with this, and Biden just released his plan yesterday on what he wants to do. Plus Project 2025.

I like the democrats odds.

Anerdyblackguy

Gotta learn how to kill a nikka from the inside
Supporter
Daps
So far based on the info we have Thomas Matthew Crooks is your typical Trump supporter

White
Male
Uneducated (No college attainment)

*He was most likely trying to start a race war or some shyt.

ADevilYouKhow

Rhyme Reason
Daps
Reppin
got a call for three nines
So far based on the info we have Thomas Matthew Crooks is your typical Trump supporter

White
Male

That’s wild most of the accelerationists on here are happy enough in just voting for Trump or third party

I’m concerned this could become a larger trend and admittedly there’s a lot of this shyt already happening(the mass shootings, white supremacists attacking minorities and infrastructure)

Anerdyblackguy

Gotta learn how to kill a nikka from the inside
Supporter
Daps
That’s wild most of the accelerationists on here are happy enough in just voting for Trump or third party

I’m concerned this could become a larger trend and admittedly there’s a lot of this shyt already happening(the mass shootings, white supremacists attacking minorities and infrastructure)
This trend has been going on for awhile

These young men are not working, not going to school getting radicalized and getting angrier. Due to their anger, unemployment and lack of education they have become more homophobic, Nationalistic, sexist, racist and willing to use violence

Last edited:

The axe murderer

For I am death and I ride on a pale horse
Daps

White
Male

I know Republicans use different rules but if biden is unfit to run then surely trump would be with him being a pedo old fart that got shot by his own..... Right? :jbhmm:

voiture

Superstar
Daps
i still can't believe we were a fukking inch away from arguably the biggest single event since 9/11 :mindblown:

we're laughing and shyt, but the fallout from this would have been absolutely insane
I reject the notion of any fallout if he got him. The shooter is a republican, this is a lovers quarrel they (republicans)need to deal with. Leave democrats out of it.

Pressure

#PanthersPosse
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
CookoutGang
This couldn’t haven’t happened in a worst state for Biden. If enough Pennsylvanians have sympathy for the former President, it’s a wrap for the Biden campaign.
Wait, we’re supposed to believe a state someone tried to kill him in is one he’s going to carry.

Pressure

#PanthersPosse
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
CookoutGang
"trump assassinated"? :dead: the news doesnt talk about anything else for a month. and that's in between them reporting on armed MAGAs carrying out pocketed mass shootings
I think folks would feel relieved.

I don’t think this builds on his machismo. It’s a great photo, but that doesn’t win over independent women.

They largely shrugged and said he almost had his own late term abortion.

Trump bros about to show their ass and wrap this up for Biden for being normal.