WHO WINS?

• Total voters

the cac mamba

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL

this is the one thing i take comfort in, if trump wins in november

in order to embarrass America, Putin is gonna release whatever blackmail he has on Trump, and totally humiliate Trump and the republican party. it's a certainty. it'll probably come out when Putin makes him try to pull out of NATO, or whatever scheme they have cooked up for trump's second term

acri1

The Chosen 1
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Detroit
this is the one thing i take comfort in, if trump wins in november

in order to embarrass America, Putin is gonna release whatever blackmail he has on Trump, and totally humiliate Trump and the republican party. it's a certainty. it'll probably come out when Putin makes him try to pull out of NATO, or whatever scheme they have cooked up for trump's second term

I'm not even sure that's possible considering all the stuff Trump has already done with no consequences.

Putin could release the pee tape and his supporters wouldn't care.

ineedsleep212

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn, NY
I had a feeling the high of Biden dropping out followed by the Walz pick was the best it was gonna get but I did not think it would get this bad. Neutered Walz, basically saying everything Biden has done so far foreign policy wise you stand by, court Republicans (talking about having them in your cabinet), validate all the bullshyt Republican have said about the border to further poison the brains of the populace and to top it off, sounding even more like a warhawk when it comes to Iran.

Democrats using every opportunity to be the worst they can be with Trump's GOP as their opponent and it's only setting up this country to be worse off later on.

the cac mamba

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I'm not even sure that's possible considering all the stuff Trump has already done with no consequences.

Putin could release the pee tape and his supporters wouldn't care.
i'm not talking about his MAGA retards. i'm talking about the independents who are apparently somewhere in the middle

King Static X

The Realest King (የተከበረው ንጉሥ)
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Kings County
I had a feeling the high of Biden dropping out followed by the Walz pick was the best it was gonna get but I did not think it would get this bad. Neutered Walz, basically saying everything Biden has done so far foreign policy wise you stand by, court Republicans (talking about having them in your cabinet), validate all the bullshyt Republican have said about the border to further poison the brains of the populace and to top it off, sounding even more like a warhawk when it comes to Iran.

Democrats using every opportunity to be the worst they can be with Trump's GOP as their opponent and it's only setting up this country to be worse off later on.
:mjtf: