WHO WINS?

• Total voters

AquaCityBoy

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Post polls like they’re guaranteed brehs.

I’m starting to think some of ya’ll on the Coli payroll, just to try and spice shyt up for no reason.
Yeah, you got it. It's all fake news and fake polls. :hubie:

Blue MAGA pushing BlueAnon talking points again. :francis:

King Kreole

natural blondie like goku
Daps
C’mon man, why are you assuming they need to be there for this speech. He does multiple speeches a week across the country.
:wtf: He’s the damn President!! He’s gonna touch down in your city/state and get no love from any of the elected representatives from his party?? They’re treating him like the kid who peed in the pool, he’s a TOXIC asset.

mastermind

Rest In Power Kobe
Daps
Correct it already is happening, which is why it's not just important for the Dems to win the Presidentcy, but also Senate and House because they want a National Ban on Abortion, IVF, Birthcontrol Condoms along with Amending the Constitution to remove a Woman's Right to vote along with a various amount of shyt.
They’ve had the chance to do all of these things since 1972 and did fukk all. :dead:

Kyle C. Barker

Migos VERZUZ Mahalia Jackson
Daps
Yeah, you got it. It's all fake news and fake polls. :hubie:

Blue MAGA pushing BlueAnon talking points again. :francis:

I mean, it is a Rasmussen poll. Its been the goto poll for Republicans to feel better about themselves since the bush administration lol.

I think they had a poll semi recently where they found that 20% of the people they polled admitted to voter fraud or something like that.

Worthless Loser

Blackpilled
Daps

f4e7a98d-70ae-457e-89a6-972d188153d1_text.gif

I don't think so. She was on MSNBC, CNN, Stephen Colbert's late night show this week defending Biden.

wire28

Blade said what up
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
#ByrdGang #TheColi
It's really funny that all the infighting is happening with the Centrists and Liberals of the party. It's been nonstop entertaining.
It’s really quite wild. You got the squad and political progressives defending someone they were just calling a genocide enabling warlord a few weeks ago and you got the centrists trying to end the political career of Joey (and their own as well by proxy).

WATTBA