WHO WINS?

• Total voters

King Kreole

natural blondie like goku
Daps
He did eventually close those right? I know it’s hard to remember because ALL of us have repressed a lot of it but that was peak Covid times and I don’t know if they had anywhere else to send those kids. These were the children separated from their families.

We were barely functioning as a society and I think the first of the vaccines were going out then.
I believe those facilities did eventually get closed, but only after getting a lot of criticism and pushback from progressives, and Biden replaced them with a policy of dumping migrant kids off in random unvetted group homes where they were getting abused

And now he’s back on his bullshyt doing MAGA EOs to avoid being outflanked by Trump during the election

Wargames

One Of The Last Real Ones To Do It
Daps
Reppin
New York City
Line
Ultra rich dont care if your country goes to hell with trump as long as they make a Buck with tax cuts. Hell they don't care that this world goes to hell with climate change.
They don’t care if the democrats can get Kamala in (who has a history of working with the ultra rich”) or not. They don’t want a president who is forcing to pay taxes and who is going to let the Trump tax cuts expire.

At this point the major critique is Atlus shrugged. You got donors saying they will give money to anyone in the party who tells Biden to leave and are reneging on 90 mil in donations a day after we hear Biden got 1 billion in taxes back from them. It’s not about who can beat Trump it’s who’s going to make them richer.

Wargames

Daps
Reppin
New York City
His poll numbers against Trump have been bad for over a year and a half :what: They're just even worse now to where states that weren't considered to be in play are in play now.

His approval ratings are some of the lowest in modern history, and it's been that way since at least 2022.

Blue MAGA is not living in reality. I don't understand the liberal mind. :mindblown:
Nikkas posted polls today with Biden ahead of Trump

:comeon:

King Kreole

Daps
No we don’t have enough time to switch him out.
I don’t know why people keep saying this, he’s not even the nominee yet! There are no ballots printed yet! There is definitely time to switch him out.

88m3

Fast Money & Foreign Objects
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn
v
450807550_18447210352052088_5577165920947583603_n.jpg

make it make sense

Wargames

Daps
Reppin
New York City
I believe those facilities did eventually get closed, but only after getting a lot of criticism and pushback from progressives, and Biden replaced them with a policy of dumping migrant kids off in random unvetted group homes where they were getting abused

And now he’s back on his bullshyt doing MAGA EOs to avoid being outflanked by Trump during the election

Lowkey you want to blame a Democrat for the immigration policy blame Eric Adam’s that sonofabytch was screaming about the Dems need to help with immigration for almost 3 years now and the republicans picked up his message and made it a key part of their platform.

Also during the debate all Trump talked about was getting rid of the immigrants. its a two side issue and unfortunately the immigrants have no one out there who want to help them

Wargames

Daps
Reppin
New York City
I don’t know why people keep saying this, he’s not even the nominee yet! There are no ballots printed yet! There is definitely time to switch him out.
what’s your plan? They switch him out and what happens, because the politicians themselves haven’t said what do you do after he biden steps down.

King Kreole

Daps
Lowkey you want to blame a Democrat for the immigration policy blame Eric Adam’s that sonofabytch was screaming about the Dems need to help with immigration for almost 3 years now and the republicans picked up his message and made it a key part of their platform.

Also during the debate all Trump talked about was getting rid of the immigrants. its a two side issue and unfortunately the immigrants have no one out there who want to help them
I don’t want to blame a Democrat, I’m just following the facts. I completely agree it’s a problem that both sides have. And yes, Eric Adams is a truly fukked up man and he deserves blame too.

King Kreole

Daps
what’s your plan? They switch him out and what happens, because the politicians themselves haven’t said what do you do after he biden steps down.
They switch him out for his vice-president who is officially nominated at the convention and we move on with a normal election cycle. There’s nothing insane or unprecedented about this, the Convention hasn’t even taken place yet. It’s the same protocol as if Biden had a stroke or heart attack tomorrow. Just move on with the existing nomination process.

the cac mamba

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
There were children being detained in cages at border facilities during the Biden administration.

_117670452_hi066371363.jpg.webp

_117670403_hi066371364.jpg.webp

_117670405_hi066371365.jpg.webp

And now he’s capitulating to right-wing immigration policies again for political reasons. Other than Israel-Palestine, his immigration policy has been his most indefensible.

so what the fukk are we supposed to do with them when they show up at the border by the thousands :what: why do liberals never get around to explaining that part?

you good with just turning them around, so it's not our problem? because that's the obvious solution

Wargames

Daps
Reppin
New York City
They switch him out for his vice-president who is officially nominated at the convention and we move on with a normal election cycle. There’s nothing insane or unprecedented about this, the Convention hasn’t even taken place yet. It’s the same protocol as if Biden had a stroke or heart attack tomorrow. Just move on with the existing nomination process.

that is a Very open ended plan for a very difficult sitatuon