WHO WINS?

• Total voters

the cac mamba

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
why don't we just replace biden with beshear or cooper, and keep Kamala on as the VP? :dead:

doesn't that literally solve everything? biden is replaced with a younger version of himself, who moderates will easily vote for against trump. kamala is still on the team, and gets to keep all the money, but we don't have to pretend like she would win a general election at the top of the ticket. everybody wins

-DMP-

The Prince of All Posters
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
LWO/Brady Bunch/#Midnightboyz
why don't we just replace biden with beshear or cooper, and keep Kamala as the VP? :dead:

doesn't that literally solve everything? biden is replaced with a younger version of himself, who moderates will easily vote for against trump. kamala is still part of the team, and gets to keep all the money, but we don't have to pretend like she would win a general election. everybody wins
I don’t think any one with serious presidential aspirations would want to be in this situation as opposed to 2028 open primary. With full 2 years or what ever to campaign. Assuming we have elections in 2028.

the cac mamba

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I don’t think any one with serious presidential aspirations would want to be in this situation as opposed to 2028 open primary. With full 2 years or what ever to campaign. Assuming we have elections in 2028.
i don't think beshear and kamala really have serious presidential aspirations :yeshrug:

beshear going from governor of kentucky to president seems unlikely, because he'll never be a senator out of kentucky. kamala is counting on her running mate to die, because she's never winning a primary herself

Wargames

One Of The Last Real Ones To Do It
Daps
Reppin
New York City
Exactly, I keep telling ya’ll Kamala ain’t stupid. To come in now would be to come in as a captain of a sinking ship. Even if Biden loses she has a better chance running against Trump in 2028…. Because we know that fukker would run again.

No1

Retired.
Supporter
Daps
This thread is hilarious because you’ve got people posting highly curated content to prove their points and aren’t offering any actual conceivable path to victory for Biden. They’re just sticking their heads in the sand and praying. It’s actually funny to watch. I know the old head isn’t dropping but the shyt you’re telling yourselves feels like 2016 all over again.

That said, this is exactly what he needs to be doing.

x.com

the cac mamba

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Exactly, I keep telling ya’ll Kamala ain’t stupid. To come in now would be to come in as a captain of a sinking ship. Even if Biden loses she has a better chance running against Trump in 2028…. Because we know that fukker would run again.
kamala isn't winning shyt in 2028, primary or general election. what are you talking about :mjlol: the only chance kamala EVER has of becoming president depends on biden's cholesterol

the cac mamba

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
That said, this is exactly what he needs to be doing.

x.com
it's really all he can do....but it still doesn't really matter

"this is my past record" is irrelevant, when he cannot look the american people in the eye, and say "i guarantee i will serve the entire 4 years of my second term" :dead:

-DMP-

The Prince of All Posters
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
LWO/Brady Bunch/#Midnightboyz
actuslly I was saying that regarding the ppl besides Kamala, that ppl name (Newsom, Gretch, etc)

For Kamala I could see it being advantageous for her to step up RN. She’s already blown one primary.

She wouldn’t have to compete against alot of other dems that are starting to build a name for themselves. Candidates that may be younger, more charismatic, and popular than her.

But, if she were to run in place of Biden, this year, it’s just her and Trump. Not saying she automatically wins but I think it would be easier for her to go against Trump than win a primary.