WHO WINS?

• Total voters

the cac mamba

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
His poll numbers against Trump have been bad for over a year and a half :what: They're just even worse now to where states that weren't considered to be in play are in play now.

His approval ratings are some of the lowest in modern history, and it's been that way since at least 2022.

Blue MAGA is not living in reality. I don't understand the liberal mind. :mindblown:
every single person calling for Biden to be replaced, is doing so because they want to beat donald trump. and for that....they call us MAGAs :dead:

King Kreole

natural blondie like goku
Daps
that is a Very open ended plan for a very difficult sitatuon
I don’t think it’s open ended or difficult at all. The only potential hiccup is a floor fight with other Dems who might want the nomination, but that can be avoided with some pre-convention behind the scenes organization, and it’s also not a clean race for anybody but Kamala given the existing war chest stipulation. And most other top contenders would want a clean shot in 2028, Kamala is the only one who can and should take the mantle from Biden right now.

What’s actually open-ended and difficult is running a nominee with multiple high-profile Democrats on record as calling for his removal and saying he cannot win. That is absolute catnip for the Trump campaign, which is why the Republicans are doing everything they can to keep Biden on the ticket.

the cac mamba

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I don’t think it’s open ended or difficult at all. The only potential hiccup is a floor fight with other Dems who might want the nomination, but that can be avoided with some pre-convention behind the scenes organization,
the DNC already totally rigged and cleared the race in 2016, so i don't want to hear that they can't do it again. it's not a matter of logistics. it's the matter of picking the best possible ticket, and just naming them. like you said, the process is already in place

King Kreole

natural blondie like goku
Daps

This is funny

:mjlol:
xTyrTk.gif