WHO WINS?

• Total voters

Payday23

Superstar
Daps
Exactly! Biden has been stomping hard out here about corporate and tax reforms these last few weeks and building the economy from the bottom up. Now the narrative has shifted to get him outta the paint and install someone like Harris in who has always been a puppet for the corporations..

:laff:look at all these people attacking anyone else who may replace Biden..it really is a cult like Trump

MeachTheMonster

YourFriendlyHoodMonster
Daps
Reppin
Tha Land

Trust Me

Coli Prophet
Daps
Reppin
Orlando
This is dumb AF. You guys claim Biden drops out and Trump wins how? Post the receipt! He gets replaced by a younger, more articulate person and you guys claim that person is going to lose to Trump that you claim an 82 yo would beat

The cognitive decline maybe from you guys because it sure as shyt doesn't follow logic

:dead: :laff:
We dont have receipts just like you dont have any that guarantees a Biden loss. :yeshrug: All I see is you psoting, with zero solutions of your own.
:laff:look at all these people attacking anyone else who may replace Biden..it really is a cult like Trump
Look.. more posting with zero solutions.

Frump

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL

We want whoever has the best chance to beat Trump. If the polls showed other candidates polling way ahead of Biden vs Trump then id be all for it.. they don’t unfortunately

I get the whole you just want someone who can articulate how bad Trump is in a debate and campaign but three months isn’t a lot of time and history says this ends badly with a last minute replacement

mastermind

Rest In Power Kobe
Daps
i think the point is a trump presidency would be an abstraction to you, if not a slight nuisance, its very real material burden on the marginalized something you will never feel.

so, your concerns over biden, when he looks perfectly acceptable next to the boorish lunatic that is trump, ring hollow.

it is very interesting how most of the bellyaching over biden is coming from those who have zero skin in the game.

:mjpls:
Ya’ll gotta stop this shyt

This is both sides. Both parties ain’t doing nothing about the material well-being of 90% of Americans. The GOP moves thing even more to the right and creates an even stronger Corporatocracy and the Dems spend their time in office either maintaining it or incrementally enhancing it. That’s been the game the last 50 years.