WHO WINS?

• Total voters

Payday23

Superstar
Daps
It’s clear the “biden should step down folks” are doing so to grab power/influence policy, not because they think he’s actually retarded.

Some of you have been useful tools for the corporatist sect of the party and don’t even know it :wow:
This is stupid. How is the corporate sect going to change compared to now? Last I checked corporations are making record profits and are paying record lows in taxes. Man, you guys just throw shyt the wall and hope anything sticks :dead: :francis: :laff:

Payday23

Superstar
Daps
Yes I do because I can’t understand how people can’t see the seriousness of this situation

Biden drops out and we are assured of another Trump Presidency

You see the damage he did in his 1st term??

Wait until he gets back in there

You and these backpacking incense muthafukkers are all caught up with Gaza..

I’m sorry about that situation over there but I don’t fukkin live in Gaza

I fukkin live in America nikka
If you saw the seriousness of the situation you wouldn't be backing an 82 yo in decline who can't even do unscripted interviews, PC, etc. He's doing the bare minimum. Other candidates would clown trump and throw the GOP into disarray because they have nothing to attack Whitmer, beshear, newsom on

FAH1223

Go Wizards, Go Terps, Go Packers!
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
WASHINGTON, DC
Unions love Biden…. Love him
And Biden supports Unions :mjlol:

I'm sure @FAH1223 is gonna hit us momentarily with a wall of tweets with some bullshyt though
This is objectively true.

Biden is probably the best president for labor since Johnson.

It’s a low bar but he definitely cleared all presidents since the 1960s.

Trust Me

Coli Prophet
Daps
Reppin
Orlando
Yes I do because I can’t understand how people can’t see the seriousness of this situation

Biden drops out and we are assured of another Trump Presidency

You see the damage he did in his 1st term??

Wait until he gets back in there

You and these backpacking incense muthafukkers are all caught up with Gaza..

I’m sorry about that situation over there but I don’t fukkin live in Gaza

I fukkin live in America nikka
This is the point that these fools dont understand. And they never have a plan. They just wanna shyt on Biden and say shyt like 'gO AhEaD aNd BaCk A 81 yEaR OlD iF YoU WaNnA' :snoop:

Scaaar

Superstar
Daps
It’s clear the “biden should step down folks” are doing so to grab power/influence policy, not because they think he’s actually retarded.

Some of you have been useful tools for the corporatist sect of the party and don’t even know it :wow:
Exactly! Biden has been stomping hard out here about corporate and tax reforms these last few weeks and building the economy from the bottom up. Now the narrative has shifted to get him outta the paint and install someone like Harris in who has always been a puppet for the corporations..

Payday23

Superstar
Daps
This is the point that these fools dont understand. And they never have a plan. They just wanna shyt on Biden and say shyt like 'gO AhEaD aNd BaCk A 81 yEaR OlD iF YoU WaNnA' :snoop:
This is dumb AF. You guys claim Biden drops out and Trump wins how? Post the receipt! He gets replaced by a younger, more articulate person and you guys claim that person is going to lose to Trump that you claim an 82 yo would beat

The cognitive decline maybe from you guys because it sure as shyt doesn't follow logic

:dead: :laff: