• Total voters

Joe Sixpack

Build and Destroy
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Rotten Apple
Ya’ll gotta stop this shyt

This is both sides. Both parties ain’t doing nothing about the material well-being of 90% of Americans. The GOP moves thing even more to the right and creates an even stronger Corporatocracy and the Dems spend their time in office either maintaining it or incrementally enhancing it. That’s been the game the last 50 years.

They aren’t hit pieces. A lot of you all don’t pay attention to what these people do and blindly vote for them. She, like everyone else, are shytty people who work for corporations and the wealthy (donors).
Who you voting for?

Cornell West?

Pressure

#PanthersPosse
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
CookoutGang
Crazy how the coli leftist are online foot soldiers for establishment dems, rich donors and big business in getting the most progressive president out of the paint
Don’t forget right wing Twitter accounts, the mainstream media, and the once criticized NY times editorial page.

These guys aren’t leftest. They are just antiestablishment anarchists.

MushroomX

Packers Stockholder
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Wisconsin
Media crashing hard. I get the Billionaires want to get Biden out, that I get. But for like 9 years, Trump has been an addictions, a ratings drug. Biden is just boring, but he gets shyt done. He isn't a Ivy League Graduate. Now everyone clambering for him for Unscripted Interview, and even though he fumbled words... its Teflon, because Biden is a known gaffe machine and has a stutter.

Pressure

#PanthersPosse
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
CookoutGang
Media crashing hard. I get the Billionaires want to get Biden out, that I get. But for like 9 years, Trump has been an addictions, a ratings drug. Biden is just boring, but he gets shyt done. He isn't an Ivy League Graduate. Now everyone clambering for him for Unscripted Interview, and even though he fumbled words... its Teflon, because Biden is a known gaffe machine and has a stutter.
He’s been in the public eye almost daily.
He’s giving unscripted interviews.
He’s up in the polls.

Basically everything used as data points have been debunked.

I have a theory as to why they keep moving the goalposts.

MushroomX

Packers Stockholder
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Wisconsin
He’s been in the public eye almost daily.
He’s giving unscripted interviews.
He’s up in the polls.

Basically everything used as data points have been debunked.

I have a theory as to why they keep moving the goalposts.

He was VP for the first Black President in the Nation. He choose a female, mixed-raced girl from Oakland as his VP. Yeah Biden is a centrist, but Socially Progressive. Blue-Collar common man.

Basically he is the perfect anti-Elite representative.

:mjpls: So naturally the powers that be hate that shyt.

-DMP-

The Prince of All Posters
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
LWO/Brady Bunch/#Midnightboyz

President Biden has spent much of 2024 with a more challenging path to winning a second presidential term in November than Donald Trump. But for reasons that have become glaringly obvious, that path has all but vanished.

Mr. Trump is now the clear front-runner to be the next president of the United States.

As I did for Times Opinion in April, I’ve drawn on my years as a Democratic strategist to look at polling, advertising and campaign spending in the key states in this election. As several maps illustrate below, I’ve never seen such a grim Electoral College landscape for Mr. Biden: He not only faces losing battleground states he won in 2020, he is also at risk of losing traditional Democratic states like Minnesota and New Hampshire, which Hillary Clinton and Barack Obama carried. If current trends continue, Mr. Trump could rack up one of the most decisive presidential victories since 2008.

Mr. Biden’s problems run much deeper than one bad debate. By spring, he had the lowest job approval average of any recent president seeking re-election since George H.W. Bush in 1992. His support has dropped by nearly a net 10 points since the 2022 midterm elections.

The Biden campaign hoped to change this political dynamic by calling for a historic early debate in June. What made Mr. Biden’s poor debate performance so devastating was that it reinforced voters’ strongest negative idea about his candidacy: that he is simply too old to run for re-election. In a New York Times/Siena College poll conducted after the debate, 74 percent of respondents said Mr. Biden was too old to govern another term in office.

Due to his worsening political situation, Mr. Biden now has only one narrow path to winning 270 electoral votes and the presidency in November, a more dire situation than he faced when I looked at his potential paths in April and a reality his campaign acknowledged in a strategy memo on Thursday.

If Mr. Biden cannot demonstrate that he is still up to the job of being president, and do it soon — with a vision for where he wants to lead the country — it won’t matter what the voters think about Mr. Trump when the fall election begins.

Where the Race Started​

As 2024 began, the presidential campaign looked to be a repeat of the 2020 and 2016 elections, with the same battleground states determining the outcome. Not anymore.

Mr. Trump started the general election campaign this spring with a secure base of 219 electoral votes, compared with 226 votes for Mr. Biden. Either man needs 270 electoral votes to win. The race looked like it would come down to the same seven battleground states (totaling 93 electoral votes) that determined the outcome of the last two presidential elections.

More in the link including an interactive map with contextual language showing that paths to victory for each candidate.