WHO WINS?

• Total voters

Scaaar

Superstar
Daps
old people actually vote unlike the clowns on here playing games
That's what I've been saying. I think the D's are reading too much social media and trying to use that as a pulse. They're banking on these young voters and forgot that alot of those same voters didn't even show up to vote for Bernie Sanders. The older voters are what's going to make or break it. They're the ones that still take voting seriously. They're the ones that still answer those phone polls

wire28

Blade said what up
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
#ByrdGang #TheColi
You're white and live in the south. Your entire existence is irrelevant to me.

Just like @the cac mamba at the heart of it you're likely not opposed to even half of what Project 2025 stands for.

The only joke is you and people like you who aren't committed to keeping Trump and people like him out of office.

You said months ago you weren't going to vote so save us all the concern trolling and cac bs
This is was information I was not privy to. This puts a lot of his past posts into a clearer context. Thank you.

Payday23

Superstar
Daps
This is was information I was not privy to. This puts a lot of his past posts into a clearer context. Thank you.
This won't stop from gulping Biden's balls while he declines in real time. You guys don't care about democracy at all keeping him in the race while he continually declines with each passing day and more Dem leaders call for him to drop out. You are just as big of a cult as Trump supporters.

wire28

Blade said what up
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
#ByrdGang #TheColi
This won't stop from gulping Biden's balls while he declines in real time. You guys don't care about democracy at all keeping him in the race while he continually declines with each passing day and more Dem leaders call for him to drop out. You are just as big of a cult as Trump supporters.
I’m sorry you’re upset. I didn’t know those facts about you so it just helps put your perspective into a proper context. It’s helpful to know these facts to better understand you and your willingness, and dare I say even excitement, to experience a second Trump term.

Payday23

Superstar
Daps
I’m sorry you’re upset. I didn’t know those facts about you so it just helps put your perspective into a proper context. It’s helpful to know these facts to better understand you and your willingness, and dare I say even excitement, to experience a second Trump term.
Keep deflecting I hope 🤡 like you enjoy a bunch of 40 yos on SCOTUS for the rest of our lives because you idiots were in denial and refused to face reality. I don't and never will support the GOP. I actually want someone who won't drool while eating their oatmeal. GD you guys are just like the trumplicans. Actually, it's probably worse, at the least with those idiots you could blame lack of education but you guys have no excuse.