WHO WINS?

• Total voters

the cac mamba

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
You're white and live in the south. Your entire existence is irrelevant to me.

Just like @the cac mamba at the heart of it you're likely not opposed to even half of what Project 2025 stands for.
project 2025 is a christmas list for incels who take ben shapiro seriously. i'd be lying if i said i think it has any more chance of becoming reality than the green new deal :yeshrug:

only thing i really agree with on there is ending biden's embarrassment at the border. i won't be guilted by liberals into encouraging illegal immigrants

Payday23

Superstar
Daps
You're white and live in the south. Your entire existence is irrelevant to me.

Just like @the cac mamba at the heart of it you're likely not opposed to even half of what Project 2025 stands for.

The only joke is you and people like you who aren't committed to keeping Trump and people like him out of office.

You said months ago you weren't going to vote so save us all the concern trolling and cac bs
What a bunch of bullshyt. See this is the problem with elitist Dems. You assume that someone in rural America can't be a democrat or support the vast majority of democratic causes. This is why you're dead in rural America. Congratulations on fulfilling that that trope. What a dumbass. Rural America is what keeps republicans in power. If you idiots would focus on them maybe the GOP wouldn't be running the country

Daps
What a bunch of bullshyt. See this is the problem with elitist Dems. You assume that someone in rural America can't be a democrat or support the vast majority of democratic causes. This is why you're dead in rural America. Congratulations on fulfilling that that trope. What a dumbass. Rural America is what keeps republicans in power. If you idiots would focus on them maybe the GOP wouldn't be running the country
i think the point is a trump presidency would be an abstraction to you, if not a slight nuisance, its very real material burden on the marginalized something you will never feel.

so, your concerns over biden, when he looks perfectly acceptable next to the boorish lunatic that is trump, ring hollow.

it is very interesting how most of the bellyaching over biden is coming from those who have zero skin in the game.

:mjpls:

Payday23

Superstar
Daps
i think the point is a trump presidency would be an abstraction to you, if not a slight nuisance, its very real material burden on the marginalized something you will never feel.

so, your concerns over biden, when he looks perfectlyl acceptable next to the boorish lunatic that is trump, ring hollow.

it is very interesting how most of the bellyaching over biden is coming from those who have zero skin in the game.

:mjpls:
Yes republicans don't talk about throwing white people in prison for supporting liberal causes. Oh wait they do. :russ: :dead: at what you think what Biden looks like is acceptable. Trump isn't the standard for the presidency. You guys really want to throw this country to a raving fukking lunatic