WHO WINS?

• Total voters

88m3

Fast Money & Foreign Objects
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn
You have got to be joking. Biden from 4 years would run miles around grandpa Joe from today. Hell he has to go to bed by 8. Given how this timeline has gone, father time will probably catch him by November and then what will you idiots say?

You're white and live in the south. Your entire existence is irrelevant to me.

Just like @the cac mamba at the heart of it you're likely not opposed to even half of what Project 2025 stands for.

The only joke is you and people like you who aren't committed to keeping Trump and people like him out of office.

You said months ago you weren't going to vote so save us all the concern trolling and cac bs

Robbie3000

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
He looked old and tired 4 years ago. He's the same person that he's always been and I think his speech tonight showed that

Considering everyone tried to convince us that Biden had Alzheimer's and Parkinson's disease and everything else under the sun I think speaking in detail about domestic policy, foreign policy, and making jokes at Trump's expense for an hr+ is pretty fukking impressive

:pachaha:

If we could all only be so lucky as to be able to sound like Biden when we're 81

All that matters is that Trump loses but you can't even commit to that

You're showing a real lack of character

What should frighten you Biden supporters is that he will have more days like debate night, than he will have days like tonight where he did the bare minimum of what is required of a person seeking the highest office in the land.

Tonight is not really the flex yall think it is.

FAH1223

Go Wizards, Go Terps, Go Packers!
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
WASHINGTON, DC
I was on Capitol Hill tonight for a reception

Staffers think the pressure will come to bear and Biden will drop out in a week. I said do you or your bosses have evidence of this? They’re like nah :mjlol:

I told them to get ready for Chicago cause the president isn’t dropping out.

88m3

Fast Money & Foreign Objects
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn
What should frighten you Biden supporters is that he will have more days like debate night, than he will have days like tonight where he did the bare minimum of what is required of a person seeking the highest office in the land.

As you know it isn't a one man show for Biden thankfully and the same goes for Trump unthankfully

Have to look at the bigger picture and not lose sight of what really matters. People are still suffering everyday in this country because of Trump's last term.

If Biden dies in office or is unable to complete his term I trust that Kamala is more than capable of finishing it.

Payday23

Superstar
Daps

Exactly to this. He's doing just enough to get by and they act like he's giving monologues..when its already been shown he's had to have his team curtail interviews and the like to not show how bad he's been. He's the 2015 version of Peyton Manning

the next guy

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
You're white and live in the south. Your entire existence is irrelevant to me.

Just like @the cac mamba at the heart of it you're likely not opposed to even half of what Project 2025 stands for.

The only joke is you and people like you who aren't committed to keeping Trump and people like him out of office.

You said months ago you weren't going to vote so save us all the concern trolling and cac bs
Why do you hate freedom?

Live down south brehs!