WHO WINS?

• Total voters

the next guy

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
It was a good Press Conference but I do not expect the media to be objective on Biden, they've already showed their hand these last two weeks. Donald Trump has shown more mental decline and it's not even close. Trump could never speak on Foreign policy that detailed, that long and be that informative as Biden just did. There were mistakes, he's human and not a robot but I understood him clearly. These last 14 days is nothing more than a Media Hit Job for ratings.

The clout chasing Dems calling for Biden to step down have ZERO plan Legally or Logistically and are still trying to play Fantasy Football with Democracy. Also Early Voting starts in September so y'all miracle Fantasy Football team would only have a Month and half before voting begins not 4 months. LOL @ calling for removing an Incumbent President during an Election with 4 months to go with no real plan. I said what I said, it's ridiculous. (The last time the Dems switched late, Nixon won in two landslides. These people have no plan, they just have emotions and feelings.)
Let's not exaggerate, Trump does rally for like 2 hours quite frequently. But Biden did well. IMO he saved his campaign. I agree with the rest of the post.

Trust Me

Coli Prophet
Daps
Reppin
Orlando
I'll admit, stumbling/bumbling aside his answers have been strong. But he does not have the energy or vigor to campaign and he looks bad. I'm not changing my mind but he didn't die on the sword like I thought he would.
Drug his ass up till he crosses the finish line in November.. that’s all we need Joe. :banderas:
She def can get long stroked
She can get ALL 3.5 of these inches for a FULL 22 pumps. :takedat:

the kid

Real Esquire, Not the Magazine
Daps
Reppin
North Carolina
People asking Biden to step aside are unserious without fully explaining how it would be done. It’s just political jockeying at this point shrouded in the cover of concern.

The media coverage is insincere without asking the follow up questions of all these politicians and pundits about specifics on how to replace a sitting president from a re-election ticket AND bypass the first black female vice president in the process.

Sauce and Footwork

Superstar
Daps
I'm totally unenthused to vote for the two main parties (or in general, to be honest) after this election but you are spot on.
This election process and the way the country appears to be going really has me questioning if Democracy works for Black Americans, and I don't know how we reconcile that outside of abstaining from voting for multiple election cycles, but obviously is a whole other convo. In other words I'll vote for Joe to save the country, but is that a win or bailing some water from the sinking ship for us :francis:
Bro I’m so tired of these old fukking candidates who don’t represent the best interest of the younger and working demographic. I do not like Biden personally for things he has said as well. So I’m not the person to ever tell somebody just vote red or blue. But specifically in regards to right now …as a marine I been to a lot of countries that had other forms of government .

I hear people speak communism, but it is incredibly oppressive. And I been to communist countries I love better, but I can’t imagine being born there. Speak to a black person in cuba or other communist countries and They got it worse in regards to government protection. There is no such thing as upward mobility. I’m not saying America is the best place for black people for happiness and peace lol. But for upward mobility it is. Trump and his cabinet members have been supporters fascism and people think they are joking when they are very serious..they are carrying flags with the symbols

So yes unfortunately we have to make a decision this year on behalf of the future generations of black children so that they don’t have a even more conservative fascist Supreme Court if someone exits and comes in under 4 years,.. and most importantly won’t be living under a fascist regime led by a felon . I don’t judge black folks for voting red. But we not talking republican democrat.. we talking democracy vs fascism. Dude tried to lead a fukking d'etat . After this year I feel you tho

Last edited:
Daps
his responses were substantive, he had a clear command of the facts, and he appeared perfectly lucid. did he commit the occassional flub and ramble at times? yes, but that isn’t what’s been at the heart of the speculative hysteria over his seeming senility.

if this press conference doesn’t allay any concerns you might have had about biden being in possession of his faculties, you were never acting in good faith.

will this move the needle to his benefit? not necessarily, but it won’t hurt hum, either. if he continues appearing like this, though, his chances against trump will only improve.

:unimpressed: