WHO WINS?

• Total voters

Worthless Loser

Blackpilled
Daps
The media actually made a mistake here. They are so desperate to run Biden out of the race that they aired this press conference live on every major news network. Normally this conference would not be aired in such a fashion. They thought Biden would bury himself 6 feet under with this press conference and wanted to get the ratings for it.

What they failed to understand is that Biden is most comfortable in foreign policy. That's his wheelhouse. Longtime member and chairman of the Senate Foreign Relations committee. He was partly chosen as VP for his foreign policy credentials. After he left as VP he was still going to international foreign policy conferences once a year. He knows every world leader past and present. No other recent President other than H.W Bush and Nixon know more about foreign policy.

So minus a few gaffes, every major news network just aired Biden giving detailed, knowledgeable answers about foreign policy like he was freestyling off the top. Which showed competence and understanding of the issues that's required of a President. They gave Biden free airtime to show that he probably forgot more about foreign policy than Trump ever learned.

King Kreole

natural blondie like goku
Daps
Let's not exaggerate, Trump does rally for like 2 hours quite frequently. But Biden did well. IMO he saved his campaign. I agree with the rest of the post.
Last month Trump went on the All In Podcast and answered policy questions for 1 hour and 20 minutes straight. For the life of me I have no idea why these Blue MAGA idiots are trying to pit Biden against Trump in a stamina/energy competition. Gives off North Korean press vibes.

Wargames

One Of The Last Real Ones To Do It
Daps
Reppin
New York City
The crazy shyt to me is we in July of 2024 and to watch the fukkin NY Times and these p*ssyhole Democrats in the House lose their shyt and beg Biden to step down over one bad debate is mind boggling..

They are fukkin p*ssy

How in the fukk do they think him dropping out now is the right thing to do and will work?

These p*ssyholes actually think its the right thing to do 3 months before the election :mjlol:

Basically. Democrats is soft for the most part and we seeing it in real time. They took one debate L and are panicking. Meanwhile the republicans are corrupt as shyt cause they all know Trump is a piece of shyt and none of them will say shyt to him.

Outlaw

New Hope For the HaveNotz
Daps
Reppin
Buzz City, NC :blessed:
The media actually made a mistake here. They are so desperate to run Biden out of the race that they aired this press conference live on every major news network. Normally this conference would not be aired in such a fashion. They thought Biden would bury himself 6 feet under with this press conference and wanted to get the ratings for it.

What they failed to understand is that Biden is most comfortable in foreign policy. That's his wheelhouse. Longtime member and chairman of the Senate Foreign Relations committee. He was partly chosen as VP for his foreign policy credentials. After he left as VP he was still going to international foreign policy conferences once a year. He knows every world leader past and present. No other recent President other than H.W Bush and Nixon know more about foreign policy.

So minus a few gaffes, every major news network just aired Biden giving detailed, knowledgeable answers about foreign policy like he was freestyling off the top. Which showed competence and understanding of the issues that's required of a President. They gave Biden free airtime to show that he probably forgot more about foreign policy than Trump ever learned.
Joe bout to make a comeback :wow: if he can pull this off, defeat Trump, hold the senate and win the house he may go down as a top 10 president of all time

the cac mamba

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
yeah, i'm pretty much there :yeshrug:this process is over

i still think the DNC should have named a whole new ticket, that would have a stronger chance. biden would get an outpouring of goodwill, go out on a high note, and the new ticket would generate a ton of excitement, and have the trump team in absolute shambles. moderates and swing voters would flock to the new ticket

but the reality is that biden is in it through november, so i'll still vote for him :flabbynsick:

Outlaw

New Hope For the HaveNotz
Daps
Reppin
Buzz City, NC :blessed:
Last month Trump went on the All In Podcast and answered policy questions for 1 hour and 20 minutes straight. For the life of me I have no idea why these Blue MAGA idiots are trying to pit Biden against Trump in a stamina/energy competition. Gives off North Korean press vibes.
Trump does 2 hour rallies and does podcasts but does nothing but vomit verbal diarrhea. He never talks policy only says platitudes and slogans. He glitches almost every rally multiple times.

Your inner MAGA is showing and the sophisticated concern trolling is falling apart.

No1

Retired.
Supporter
Daps
Basically. Democrats is soft for the most part and we seeing it in real time. They took one debate L and are panicking. Meanwhile the republicans are corrupt as shyt cause they all know Trump is a piece of shyt and none of them will say shyt to him.
I give up.

the cac mamba

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Trump does 2 hour rallies and does podcasts but does nothing but vomit verbal diarrhea. He never talks policy only says platitudes and slogans. He glitches almost every rally multiple times.

Your inner MAGA is showing and the sophisticated concern trolling is falling apart.
and the average american is fukking stupid, so that doesn't hurt trump. what's your point? :dead:

the average american can't even name the 3 branches of government. these people vote. the Brain Trust of Higher Learning is not indicative of our voting populace in this country

wire28

Blade said what up
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
#ByrdGang #TheColi

Then since he has given no indication that he’s leaving it’s probably best to use your resources to help him win instead of creating a self fulfilling prophecy:snoop:

He’s the nominee at the end of August then what? Are they still gonna be telling him to leave or say forget all that shyt I was talking about last month :mjlol:

MrRDU

Superstar
Daps

1/1
Trump, in April '22, keynoted a Heritage dinner as it began work on Project 2025:

“This is a great group & they’re going to lay the groundwork & detail plans for exactly what our movement will do ... when the American people give us a colossal mandate to save America."

To post tweets in this format, more info here: https://www.thecoli.com/threads/tips-and-tricks-for-posting-the-coli-megathread.984734/post-52211196
GHdxD6LXMAAMGVS.jpg
Video shows Trump cheering on Heritage Foundation 'plans' he claims he didn't know about

April 22 but it's a topic of convo now :patrice:

And nobody on the left has said anything about doing something about it :martin:

King Kreole

natural blondie like goku
Daps

Trump talked as much, if not more, policy in this 1 hour 20 minute podcast than Joe Biden did tonight. You can disagree with the policies, I certainly do, but it does you no favors to bury your head in the sand and deny reality. You’re not gonna beat this guy by pretending he’s the worst caricature you have conjured up to makes yourself feel good.