WHO WINS?

• Total voters

Sauce and Footwork

Superstar
Daps
Trump is a felon leading a mass white rebellion leading the country into fascism given the actual policies they want to implement. After a failed COUPE… Nothing wrong with saying you prefer Kamala or another democratic candidate to win. Not at all. But if you intend to not vote or vote for the other party, you are useless

shonuff

All Star
Daps
Can someone point t to some decision Biden has made as a result of his dibilative state than caused some damage to the nation? How about that potentially could have caused damage ? Is he putting his cat in the freezer or trying to to use the TV remote as his cellphone???

Dudes keep talking about how he can't vigorously move or that he's frail ....he gonna be the president he's not gonna be fighting a MMA match or doing Full court 3on3

WTF is going on with people .??

Remy LeBreh

Linconia
Daps
Reppin
CLB/CLE/ALB
Trump is a felon leading a mass white rebellion leading the country into fascism given the actual policies they want to implement. After a failed COUPE… Nothing wrong with saying you prefer Kamala or another democratic candidate to win. Not at all. But if you intend to not vote or vote for the other party, you are useless
I'm totally unenthused to vote for the two main parties (or in general, to be honest) after this election but you are spot on.
This election process and the way the country appears to be going really has me questioning if Democracy works for Black Americans, and I don't know how we reconcile that outside of abstaining from voting for multiple election cycles, but obviously is a whole other convo. In other words I'll vote for Joe to save the country, but is that a win or bailing some water from the sinking ship for us :francis:

Daps
Reppin
49ers..Braves..Celtics
Can someone point t to some decision Biden has made as a result of his dibilative state than caused some damage to the nation? How about that potentially could have caused damage ? Is he putting his cat in the freezer or trying to to use the TV remote as his cellphone???

Dudes keep talking about how he can't vigorously move or that he's frail ....he gonna be the president he's not gonna be fighting a MMA match or doing Full court 3on3

WTF is going on with people .??

:dead: You're right.......

No1

Retired.
Supporter
Daps
I think people have questioned that. People think he has Parkinson’s or end stage dementia. But unsure if you are just being figurative here.
Yeah, I overstated that. What I mean is that I don’t think people acting in good faith doubt that Biden is more there than most people his age. That doubt if he has the faculties to do his job effectively and to campaign on it. Biden today reminded me of my older law school and college professors - they could speak for hours on their preferred subject matter but get that off of that and it was clear that they were declining. Biden will always be able to just regurgitate whatever about foreign policy. It’s like your grandfather talking about that one story that has been passed down forever.

Honestly, I sort of feel bad for the dude at times even though I shouldn’t given where he has gotten to in life. I mean not even one minute passed after his conference and the ranking Dem on the house intelligence committee asked for him to step down. It’s clear that it’s coordinated and they’ve made up their minds.