WHO WINS?

• Total voters

ill_will82

What you see, is what you get
Daps
Trump is a felon leading a mass white rebellion leading the country into fascism given the actual policies they want to implement. After a failed COUPE… Nothing wrong with saying you prefer Kamala or another democratic candidate to win. Not at all. But if you intend to not vote or vote for the other party, you are useless
This ^^^

the cac mamba

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Can someone point t to some decision Biden has made as a result of his dibilative state than caused some damage to the nation?
it sounds like you're talking about a specific, singular act, and no, there aren't many of those

however, for example; you could easily point to the border and think "wow, it's almost like someone who has no idea what the fukk is going on is "in charge" of this". to act like this guy is still inspiring confidence as a leader is a stretch at best. to act like he's fit to serve until jan 2029 is laughable

Rapmastermind

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
New York City
It was a good Press Conference but I do not expect the media to be objective on Biden, they've already showed their hand these last two weeks. Donald Trump has shown more mental decline and it's not even close. Trump could never speak on Foreign policy that detailed, that long and be that informative as Biden just did. There were mistakes, he's human and not a robot but I understood him clearly. These last 14 days is nothing more than a Media Hit Job for ratings.

The clout chasing Dems calling for Biden to step down have ZERO plan Legally or Logistically and are still trying to play Fantasy Football with Democracy. Also Early Voting starts in September so y'all miracle Fantasy Football team would only have a Month and half before voting begins not 4 months. LOL @ calling for removing an Incumbent President during an Election with 4 months to go with no real plan. I said what I said, it's ridiculous. (The last time the Dems switched late, Nixon won in two landslides. These people have no plan, they just have emotions and feelings.)

Last edited:

ill_will82

Daps
Joe did way better in this press conference than he did in the debate. He got a couple of names mixed up but he did correct himself when he need to.

My problem is with the mainstream media and I'm talking about the likes of CNN, MSNBC, etc., that's making out Joe to look worse than what he is. Then half of the turncoat Dems aren't making the shyt any better speaking out in the open about Biden.

When November comes for Joe this is either going to be one of the greatest comebacks/upsets or a horrific lose in which his own party participated in.

Wargames

One Of The Last Real Ones To Do It
Daps
Reppin
New York City
it sounds like you're talking about a specific, singular act, and no, there aren't many of those

however, for example; you could easily point to the border and think "wow, it's almost like someone who has no idea what the fukk is going on is "in charge" of this". to act like this guy is still inspiring confidence as a leader is a stretch at best. to act like he's fit to serve until jan 2029 is laughable
C’mon man, cut the Malarkey :smugbiden:

ill_will82

Daps
It was a good Press Conference but I do not expect the media to be objective on Biden, they've already showed their hand these last two weeks. Donald Trump has shown more mental decline and it's not even close. Trump could never speak on Foreign policy that detailed, that long and be that informative as Biden just did. There were mistakes, he's human and not a robot but I understood him clearly. These last 14 days is nothing more than a Media Hit Job for ratings.

The clout chasing Dems calling for Biden to step down have ZERO plan Legally or Logistically and are still trying to play Fantasy Football with Democracy. Also Early Voting starts in September so y'all miracle Fantasy Football team would only have a Month and half before voting begins not 4 months. LOL @ calling for removing an Incumbent President during an Election with 4 months to go with no real plan. I said what I said, it's ridiculous. (The last time the Dems switched late, Nixon won in two landslides. These people have not plan, they just have emotions and feelings.)
Agreed. The media really is trying to make Biden's health the boogeyman when the real boogeyman/devil (Trump) is chillin' like a true villain at Mar-a-Largo playing golf while him and his cult figure out ways to fukk over the ppl if he wins back The White House.

Remy LeBreh

Linconia
Daps
Reppin
CLB/CLE/ALB

The clout chasing Dems calling for Biden to step down have ZERO plan Legally or Logistically and are still trying to play Fantasy Football with Democracy. Also Early Voting starts in September so y'all miracle Fantasy Football team would only have a Month and half before voting begins not 4 months. LOL @ calling for removing an Incumbent President during an Election with 4 months to go with no real plan. I said what I said, it's ridiculous. (The last time the Dems switched late, Nixon won in two landslides. These people have not plan, they just have emotions and feelings.)
Liberal ("liberal") media (aside from Morning Joe) is still going to dump on him no matter what he does from here out, he basically pulled a LeBron/Woj and iced out a lot of journalists. He and his campaign essentially removed the shocks from his car.

Anerdyblackguy

Gotta learn how to kill a nikka from the inside
Supporter
Daps
Can someone point t to some decision Biden has made as a result of his dibilative state than caused some damage to the nation? How about that potentially could have caused damage ? Is he putting his cat in the freezer or trying to to use the TV remote as his cellphone???

Dudes keep talking about how he can't vigorously move or that he's frail ....he gonna be the president he's not gonna be fighting a MMA match or doing Full court 3on3

WTF is going on with people .??
Biden policy wise has been a very good/almost great president but people keep ignoring the frail nature and mental lapses of his mental.