WHO WINS?

• Total voters

wire28

Blade said what up
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
#ByrdGang #TheColi
Biden can do that on autopilot. No one questions if he can still function at a basic level, they question if he can vigorously campaign and make the case.
I think people have questioned that. People think he has Parkinson’s or end stage dementia. But unsure if you are just being figurative here.

King Kreole

natural blondie like goku
Daps
This. He’s old as fukk but half of the nikkas in this thread couldn’t talk that long about this shyt :mjlol:
You really think this is an impressive showing of cognitive capabilities? :dead:

The bar is on the floor.

Your peabrain addled ass might not be able to maintain a conversation for 20 minutes but Biden has just been reciting standard policy lines, you're acting like he's playing a chess simuls against multiple GMs :russ:

Glazing outrageous.

Kyle C. Barker

Migos VERZUZ Mahalia Jackson
Daps
Media gonna go ham on his bad left foot now :snoop:

"An anonymous source just released the visitor logs of an orthopedic surgeon visiting the White House"

Coli breh: the signs have been there for years now but everyone has been blind to it. A lot of my family members have broken their feet as well and I know the signs"

the cac mamba

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
You really think this is an impressive showing of cognitive capabilities? :dead:

The bar is on the floor.

Your peabrain addled ass might not be able to maintain a conversation for 20 minutes but Biden has just been reciting standard policy lines, you're acting like he's playing a chess simuls against multiple GMs :russ:

Glazing outrageous.
the problem is that he's just so low-energy :snoop: he makes Jeb Bush look like Tony Montana