WHO WINS?

• Total voters

No1

Retired.
Supporter
Daps
Why would non Cuban hispanics vote for Trump over Kamala when he’s running on detaining all of the illegal immigrants into concentration camps? You don’t think they realize even if they’re legal some of them will experience increased racism and profiling?
This is unintentionally racist as fukk.

Outlaw

New Hope For the HaveNotz
Daps
Reppin
Buzz City, NC :blessed:
you realize it's classic white liberal condescension to say "hispanics should vote democrat because trump wants to deport people who are here illegally", right :huhldup:

the hispanic citizen business owner with a 2500 sq foot house and a new F350 isn't worried about fukking being deported, breh :mjlol:
You’re acting like ICE isn’t going to harass legal Hispanics too intentionally and unintentionally

BigMoneyGrip

I'm Lamont's pops
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Straight from Flatbush
Heritage foundation the agent of a foreign adversary brehs :mjlol:

Putin playing the old hits like Trump and it’s not working….

Lmaoo @the cac mamba flooding the thread with unverified tweets like he’s the go too guy for information….nobody believes you bro @FAH1223 tweets got more credibility than that shyt you posting :dead:

the cac mamba

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Heritage foundation the agent of a foreign adversary brehs :mjlol:

Putin playing the old hits like Trump and it’s not working….

Lmaoo @the cac mamba flooding the thread with unverified tweets like he’s the go too guy for information….nobody believes you bro @FAH1223 tweets got more credibility than that shyt you posting :dead:
your head is so far up your ass that at this point, you're the contrarian. the democrats are in shambles right now, like nothing we've ever seen

i'm well aware that i'm just some dikkhead on an internet forum, so don't take it from me. turn on fukking CNN :mjlol:anything you would consider a credible news source is saying the same thing

BigMoneyGrip

I'm Lamont's pops
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Straight from Flatbush
your head is so far up your ass that at this point, you're the contrarian. the democrats are in shambles right now, like nothing we've ever seen

i'm well aware that i'm just some dikkhead on an internet forum, so don't take it from me. turn on fukking CNN :mjlol:anything you would consider a credible news source is saying the same thing
Turn to Fox News lite? Ok creh :dead:

Robbie3000

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Not going to lie, I’m surprised the members didn’t even give Joe until Friday like Pelosi said. These swing district and state Dems don’t care at all about dude.

They are politicians. By nature they are a selfish bunch. Their #1, #2 and #3 priorities is reelection.