WHO WINS?

• Total voters

NZA

LOL
Daps
Reppin
These Internet Streetz
the putin gaffe is actually a normal kind of thing that can happen to tired people. i wouldn't hold that one against him. terrible timing, though.

the choice to pick kamala for VP was a very selfish one. he wanted to pick an uninspiring person who is no threat to him, now the party is fukked up in 2024.

even though i have come to despise biden, the fact that rich people, lobbies, and corporations are so influential in our politics should disturb everybody

thanks, Obama! :laff:

the cac mamba

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
the choice to pick kamala for VP was a very selfish one. he wanted to pick an uninspiring person who is no threat to him, now the party is fukked up in 2024.
i still don't think that was the problem. there was nothing inherently wrong with the biden/harris ticket in 2020. they kicked trump's ass

it all comes down to biden breaking his promise that he would be a "transitional president" :snoop: literally ALL he had to do, was let a real primary happen in 2023, and the party is completely fine, and poised to shyt on trump in november. his legacy would be totally intact (which is pretty much guaranteed to be destroyed, btw :dead:)

wire28

Blade said what up
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
#ByrdGang #TheColi
I have no idea.

I've accepted this man isn't stepping down and praying to God we just get through November without electing an authoritarian.

He can turn it over to Kamala in January for all I care.
That’s what I’ve said. Personally I’d welcome the hilarity of him retiring the day after the inauguration.