WHO WINS?

• Total voters

MeachTheMonster

YourFriendlyHoodMonster
Daps
Reppin
Tha Land
Joe isn't a viable candidate, he's old as fukk and isn't up for another 4 years.
If you'd vote for him, then whoever the Dems trot out is a viable candidate for you.
Joe is the human being with the best chance of winning the election for dems in 2024.

You are asking for a coup within the party couple months before the election to install some entity that we aren’t even sure would have a better chance at winning.:francis:

Now if Biden were to come out and endorse another candidate people would be on board. Until/unless that happens all of you are just talking abstract nonsense:manny:

Pressure

#PanthersPosse
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
CookoutGang
My take is that Kamala Harris, or {insert substitution here} is just as viable as a candidate if people are willing to vote for anyone over Trump.

What's stupid is apparently trapping yourself in a situation where the only person we can run against a serious threat like Trump, is old Biden. "We can't put you in a home yet, the ad spends already complete."
I.keep seeing this argument, but it invalidates itself from the start.

If people are going to vote for anyone over Trump.....

wire28

Blade said what up
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
#ByrdGang #TheColi
You really think Obama told George Clooney to write a op-ed about Joe Biden?

Every post from you on politics is like…

200.gif
Oh come on man :laff: that will never not be funny to me :dead:

MeachTheMonster

YourFriendlyHoodMonster
Daps
Reppin
Tha Land
My take is that Kamala Harris, or {insert substitution here} is just as viable as a candidate if people are willing to vote for anyone over Trump.

What's stupid is apparently trapping yourself in a situation where the only person we can run against a serious threat like Trump, is old Biden. "We can't put you in a home yet, the ad spends already complete."
Make Kamala make sense?

People are reluctant to vote for joe cause he’s old and might die on the job leaving Kamala in charge.

But somehow those same people would be energized by removing joe altogether and voting for Kamala up front.

Make it make sense :mindblown:

acri1

The Chosen 1
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Detroit
Joe is the human being with the best chance of winning the election for dems in 2024.

This is the part people here aren't agreeing on.

I just find it hard to believe that out of the ENTIRE Democratic Party there's absolutely nobody else that can beat Trump. Especially considering Biden's persistently terrible polling and the fact that "generic Democrat" does better than him.

If it was 2020 and Biden still had low disapproval I could understand, but in 2024 that's just very hard to believe.

Pressure

#PanthersPosse
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
CookoutGang
Remember when all of us would shyt on nap for shytposting and spamming random ass twitter opinions??

Lotta yall in here carrying the torch for dude. Log the fukk off of twitter. Almost none of it is real.:francis:
They were only mad that he was spamming opinions they dislike.

Pressure

#PanthersPosse
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
CookoutGang

I just find it hard to believe that out of the ENTIRE Democratic Party there's absolutely nobody else that can beat Trump. Especially considering Biden's persistently terrible polling and the fact that "generic Democrat" does better than him.

If it was 2020 and Biden still had low disapproval I could understand, but in 2024 that's just very hard to believe.
The fact that you can't type who that person is should get you off this hill.

FAH1223

Go Wizards, Go Terps, Go Packers!
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
WASHINGTON, DC
I really feel like this "black voters want Biden" thing is being greatly overstated.

Who the fukk feels that passionately about Biden :wtf: they're acting like it's Obama or something
Black voters are stoic and logical.

Most of us aren’t letting twitter/tiktok influence our feelings.

Unless/until there’s some other viable candidate brought forth, black folks gone stay the course :manny:
I was at Steny Hoyer’s “bull roast” a couple weeks ago. My friend from college is in the MD House of Delegates and got me a free ticket. You got everyone there. Angela Alsobrooks, Wes Moore, etc.

Anyway while I was there. I chatted with some Dem campaign strategists who were saying that their data is telling them black voters are sticking with Biden.

Why?

Cause they don’t see anyone else beating Trump.

And more importantly they feel like Biden was loyal to Obama so the “we need to have his back” is the biggest sentiment.

:hubie: just relaying the message

Based Lord Zedd

Colts or Die
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Houston TX

You are asking for a coup within the party couple months before the election to install some entity that we aren’t even sure would have a better chance at winning.:francis:

Now if Biden were to come out and endorse another candidate people would be on board. Until/unless that happens all of you are just talking abstract nonsense:manny:

I didn't ask for a coup, I asked him to step down. Him endorsing someone on the way out would be the right thing to do.

I view "Biden is the only one who can save us" rhetoric as a campaign slogan. Maybe in 2020 but not buying that today.

MeachTheMonster

YourFriendlyHoodMonster
Daps
Reppin
Tha Land

It’s not that “nobody can beat trump”

It’s “nobody can push joe out, raise enough money and bring the party back together to excite voters in the 3 months left to the election”

Joe didn’t just get old yesterday. The chance to remove him was a long time ago :manny:

wire28

Blade said what up
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
#ByrdGang #TheColi
Remember when all of us would shyt on nap for shytposting and spamming random ass twitter opinions??

Lotta yall in here carrying the torch for dude. Log the fukk off of twitter. Almost none of it is real.:francis:
We didn’t like what nap was spamming from Twitter tho, so that’s different :mjgrin:

MeachTheMonster

YourFriendlyHoodMonster
Daps
Reppin
Tha Land
I didn't ask for a coup, I asked him to step down. Him endorsing someone on the way out would be the right thing to do.

I view "Biden is the only one who can save us" rhetoric as a campaign slogan. Maybe in 2020 but not buying that today.
Well at this point Biden has said he ain’t stepping down. Hence people’s continued support for him:manny:

Trust Me

Coli Prophet
Daps
Reppin
Orlando

I got a couple follow ups for her.. anybody got her @ ?? :mjgrin:
You have rapidly become a terrible poster when it comes politics

All you do is post bullshyt polls with Trump winning and hysteria from Democrats

You are on some Hail Hydra shyt
Coli @FAH1223 and HL @FAH1223 are 2 different animals. shyts crazy to me.
You mad at him for posting data? Y'all really have become blue maga
Same could be said about this fool.

Robbie3000

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL

Micky Mikey

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Black voters are stoic and logical.

Most of us aren’t letting twitter/tiktok influence our feelings.

Unless/until there’s some other viable candidate brought forth, black folks gone stay the course :manny:
Yeah, we're probably the most pragmatic set of voters in this country. And it's because we have the most to lose in a right-wing autocracy.

On a side note, I don't see too many black people coming out and saying Biden should drop. And although a lot of us like Kamala we all know in the back of our minds white America isn't voting for a black woman. It's crazy how we're more in tune with how racist this country is than white liberals.