Supporter
Daps
Reppin
1st Round Playoff Exits

No1

Retired.
Supporter
Daps
Let them tell it I’m lying and it’s all the media. Extreme Biden partisans only exist on the internet.

No1

Retired.
Supporter
Daps

:jbhmm:

Trump has bread now. Go look at how much cash on hand he has now.

Adelson is booking ads in those states. In exchange for West Bank annexation.

It’s happening.

I dare them to say this dude is full of it like he’s not as respected as it gets in the business. We are now in a world where Biden might lose and these dudes will say the polls were rigged on some MAGA shyt and then blame voters for being dumb.

Frump

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Dems doing this publicly was not a smart move. It only hurts Biden’s chances if he stays in the race and they know Biden’s a stubborn man and this was only gonna make him push back even more and stay in the race

It should have been done behind closed doors if they truly wanted a shot to convince him to leave

But none of this is being done to save democracy or beat Trump they are doing it publicly to save their own ass if he loses

FAH1223

Go Wizards, Go Terps, Go Packers!
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
WASHINGTON, DC
I dare them to say this dude is full of it like he’s not as respected as it gets in the business. We are now in a world where Biden might lose and these dudes will say the polls were rigged on some MAGA shyt and then blame voters for being dumb.

They’ll just say that Wasserman was wrong in 2022 cause he predicted a red wave

MeachTheMonster

YourFriendlyHoodMonster
Daps
Reppin
Tha Land
But none of this is being done to save democracy or beat Trump they are doing it publicly to Gain power if he loses
People forget this is still politics. Dems may be on the same team but there’s always a power struggle within the party. Some dems are seeing this as an opportunity to seize power from the establishment. They aren’t afraid to sacrifice 4 years of Trump to get it.

mastermind

Rest In Power Kobe
Daps
You’re starting to sound like a QAnon dude. Are the polls a psyop? Did you seriously ask that question? How about you do the most rudimentary of research and check the methodology of each poll cited and determine on your own if it is a credible measuring stick instead of thinking Russia is manipulating the polls 😭.

I don’t know why it’s so hard to look at all those undecided young people votes and realize it’s people who don’t want to be associated with Biden for Gaza or other reasons that would otherwise vote for democrats like they did in all the special elections (and most of whom will vote for Biden anyway). The bigger problem is if they’re moving like that it usually signals a turnout problem. All these years or disagreeing with right wing polls like Rasmussen - you guys never learned to look at their methodology? All of those “upsets” you guys are talking about involved places that aren’t publicly polled very well historically and where Dems knew where they had to get specific turnout numbers to win. It isn’t about any poll being right or wrong - it’s about asking educated questions and having educated opinions. Most pollsters have tried to adjust since 2022, you’re free to see if their tweaks made sense to you. Putting your head in the sand isn’t being wise or a “pragmatic” stance. You are resigning yourself “we’ll see TLDR.”
Most of the people on this forum are the low information voter they think they aren’t.

Daps
Reppin
49ers..Braves..Celtics
They’ll just say that Wasserman was wrong in 2022 cause he predicted a red wave

Wasserman himself leaves a lot of grey area even on Election Day because he realizes more than anyone that polls don't mean everything.

Once he and others started to see how big the turnout was going to be in 2022 (in some areas, not all) they started shytting their pants because they knew right then that it wasn't going to be good for the GOP. High turnout is terrible for Republicans.

The risk factor for the Dems here and why it was dumb to let this get this far is now they have put themselves in a position where some voters are feeling apathetic.

I don't believe people are "moving to Trump" but they might just stay home....

Daps
Reppin
49ers..Braves..Celtics
And if you're someone who stays home on Election Day you are a fukking idiot.... that's not a "Dem excuse." You might not like the options but if you choose that in this election you are just not going to participate then you have nothing to talk about because you didn't do your civic duty..

mastermind

Rest In Power Kobe
Daps
I don't believe people are "moving to Trump" but they might just stay home....
I actually agree with this

i think the polls account for that.

but if you choose that in this election you are just not going to participate then you have nothing to talk about because you didn't do your civic duty..
This is said every single presidential election. Peoples lives don’t change and usually gets worse.

Daps
Reppin
49ers..Braves..Celtics
This is said every single presidential election. Peoples lives don’t change and usually gets worse.

It depends on who you are and what's important to you. If Roe is important to you and I'm just using that as an example but if it's something that's very important to you then your life will change depending on which administration is in power.

wire28

Blade said what up
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
#ByrdGang #TheColi
Someone else runs and the topic changes to “Democrats in Chaos” or “Does the other democrat deserve to be the nominee they didn’t win the primary?”.

I don’t think there is a scenario where the news and media is kind to democrats
Pretty much.

Media is gonna media so they will flip it into the chaos narriative. Thatd be ratings gold for them, a president dropping out this late.

This will die down a smidge after this week and more so after the convention. He’d have a problem if somebody big in the party was calling for him to go or somebody in the progressive wing but the squadettes and frost have endorsed him. Hakeem and Chuck are behind him. Right now it’s a bunch of randos calling for him and the longer this goes on it’s going to be harder for them to stand relatively alone. Only so far you gonna get with “anonymous sources say *** number of congressmen are concerned”.