WHO WINS?

• Total voters

Robbie3000

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
You’re not wrong the problem is Kamala’s approval rating is historically bad it’s been that way since she lost the primaries. She probably shouldn’t have been the VP to begin with but what’s done is done so they’re screwed

Biden administration should have built her up in the public eye. But they feared that she would overshadow dementia Joe.

Nasty work.

Piff Perkins

Veteran
Daps

I used to think he was fugazi in the aughts, but he sticking to his guns. It's funny that Abby Miller is doing her best to boost the corporate media hysterics and he wouldn't budge.

I was thinking about some of this days ago before seeing this clip but...ehh. Part of me thinks days like today makes a Biden win likely. But it's still a risk because how many more public fukk ups can he have before the bottom falls out. While simutaneously dealing with an antagonistic media that wants to take him down and also wants Trump to win.

Pre-debate I firmly thought Biden would win due to all the advantages he had, specifically in MI/PA/WI with their local governments. Now I'm not sure that matters if he doesn't magically gain some life in his face/eyes/voice.

GhostoftheMan

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Straight Outta Homeworld

after the news of the SC he is going on a three-day work week while trump has been doing engagements (biden also hasn't been to Arizona or Nevada since March). what is going on!!!

TheDarceKnight

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Jiu Jitsu

Another promise broken. This is RBG all over again

:beli: :francis: :snoop:
While the option of making a public pledge remains available, Biden has for now settled on an alternative strategy: quietly indicating that he will almost certainly not run for a second term while declining to make a promise that he and his advisers fear could turn him into a lame duck and sap him of his political capital.
According to four people who regularly talk to Biden, all of whom asked for anonymity to discuss internal campaign matters, it is virtually inconceivable that he will run for reelection in 2024, when he would be the first octogenarian president.
“If Biden is elected,” a prominent adviser to the campaign said, “he’s going to be 82 years old in four years and he won’t be running for reelection.”
Thanks for posting this. It’s frustrating feeling gaslit, because i definitely remember the energy four years ago and the implication that Biden would serve one term to course correct after Trump and Covid, and then prop up someone younger to take his place.

re'up

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
San Diego
Thanks for posting this. It’s frustrating feeling gaslit, because i definitely remember the energy four years ago and the implication that Biden would serve one term to course correct after Trump and Covid, and then prop up someone younger to take his place.

remember reading this 5 years ago, just found it again

point by point it gets to the same place as last week

Seeing Biden on the stump often feels like watching an actor who can’t quite remember his lines. Even if you don’t support him, it’s hard not to feel anxious on his behalf.

Reality Check

Keepin' it 100
Daps

As long as Trump is alive, there's no course correcting from Trump since Republicans decided to become a cult of personality vs. a political party capable of governing.