WHO WINS?

• Total voters

BigMoneyGrip

I'm Lamont's pops
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Straight from Flatbush
That October surprise is a mofo and hitting like a nuclear bomb on Trump…. him having secret meetings with Putin after leaving office and now it’s reported that the Trump and his White House along with Mitch killed the FBI’s investigation into Brett Kavanuagh where they have 4500 tips on his past sexual assaults :wow:

88m3

Fast Money & Foreign Objects
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn
That October surprise is a mofo and hitting like a nuclear bomb on Trump…. him having secret meetings with Putin after leaving office and now it’s reported that the Trump and his White House along with Mitch killed the FBI’s investigation into Brett Kavanuagh where they have 4500 tips on his past sexual assaults :wow:

all-stars calling those nothing burgers though

:pachaha:

the cac mamba

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Under the best, most generous light she's saying that Republicans are a worthwhile party who should be countenanced and accepted as worthy members of a healthy political landscape. This is a terrible, godawful idea.
as a Pakistani, i'll forgive you for not understanding the nuance

jj23

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Ok so if he gets more minorities this time what do we say then? The fact he might be at 35-40% with hispanics should be a major wakeup call to democrats. What they are doing is not working.
So what do you suggest? Lie and tell people whatever they want to hear? Cause that's what Trump does.

jj23

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
:dwillhuh:

Silly me, I thought the key to being a good politician is to lead the country to a good place.
At this stage it should be pointed out that you haven't even given her a chance to lead yet, but you have already judged her possible presidency.

jj23

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I saw this happen in real time doing pro bono. This poor ass white dude who could barely afford shyt and had me representing his mother for free referred to me and my friend as his fellow Trump supporters just off the assumption that it was synonymous with shaking shyt up and giving a fukk. He assumed we had to be down because we gave a fukk about him. The populace is what it is. Kamala’s move to court suburban republicans is also in part because her party isn’t going to put forward policies that substantively change the lives of those sorts of people. The one chance they had to do that in 2021 was killed by Joe Manchin. And there’s no conceivable path to passing anything of that sort in the next two years.
This is the dichotomy. Trump talks change but hurts the VERY people that believe his lies.

Dems works towards change but aren't about lieing at every turn.

Folks talk about Trump like he was actually anti-establishment. He wasn't. Everything had to be a benefit to him first and foremost, and he is the definition of establishment. The consideration needs to be, why are people believing Trump's lies?

jj23

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Trump told these people the factories were coming back. They voted for him. The factories didn't come back. The factories aren't coming back.

So now 8 years later.... when these same people vote for Trump we just chalk it up to factories? It's way more complex than that.. I think these white people are fine with being broke as long as black Americans aren't benefitting in any real way. They just want to have someone to punch down on. Whether it's race, gender, transexuals, "libs"...

I also don't believe these people were ever normal and then turned radical. I agree they were ripe to be picked by a con man but they were never the brightest or the kindest to begin with.
This right here