WHO WINS?

• Total voters

the cac mamba

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
You would suggest this. Use Kamala in 2020 to get this old decrepit Warlord elected, then toss her aside for a white man and white woman.

Why would Kamala stand aside?
because Kamala sucks, and is not winning a general election. you think there's something honorable about denying that reality, and losing? :what:

tell me with a straight face that you're voting for kamala in a full, open, '28 primary. that she's the best candidate to WIN the general election

Last edited:

Robbie3000

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
because Kamala sucks, and is not winning a general election. you think there's something honorable about denying that reality, and losing? :what:

tell me with a straight face that you're voting for kamala in a full, open, '28 primary. that she's the best candidate to WIN the election

I’m not saying she’s a good candidate, but why do you think she would step aside and allow herself to be used and then tossed aside?

What makes you think black women would stand for that?

• Dap
Reactions: No1

the cac mamba

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I’m not saying she’s a good candidate, but why do you think she would step aside and allow herself to be used and then tossed aside?

What makes you think black women would stand for that?
stop acting like the fukking wealthy vice president of the united states is a victim, who was "used". kamala is owed absolutely nothing by the democratic party, she got 2% in the democratic primary, and she's not winning a general election

outside of biden dying, in no way, shape or form is kamala "up next" or deserves the next nomination. now, if she goes out and wins a real primary in 2028? absolutely. and you can let me know when that happens :mjlol:

the cac mamba

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL

full