WHO WINS?

• Total voters

the cac mamba

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
So all the polls pretty much show Trump blowing out Biden in a bunch of swing states. Imagine losing to a convicted felon who was voted the worst POTUS in history. Talk about an all time L :mjlol:
if Biden loses in november, he goes down as the WOAT. the decision to run again at 82 gets second guessed to death, and goes down as the most selfish move in political history

entire legacy is on the line :wow:

the cac mamba

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
They could cite health reasons and salvage it..GOP who being crying like them Koreans when Kim jong il died
imagine the networks the next day. dems nominate newsom/whitmer, and obama makes the announcement at the convention standing alongside joe and kamala :wow:

republicans would be :damn::damn::damn:

Frump

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
The thing that worries me is Trump has over performed in the polls in each election.

So why should we believe this time he will underperform?

Last edited:

folasade

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
The thing that worries me is Trump has over performed in the polls in each election.

Well, Trump now has the brand of being a loser and the loss of the people who label themselves as "Independents". There's also the Democrat strategy of leaning on Trump being the end of democracy and the end of women's rights. But voter apathy may be the downside for the Democrats. When early voting starts we'll see where it's heading.

Robbie3000

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
imagine the networks the next day. dems nominate newsom/whitmer, and obama makes the announcement at the convention standing alongside joe and kamala :wow:

republicans would be :damn::damn::damn:

You would suggest this. Use Kamala in 2020 to get this old decrepit Warlord elected, then toss her aside for a white man and white woman.

Why would Kamala stand aside?

Frump

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
We’ve been hearing rumblings about the Obama’s feud with Biden for a few years now

What was the alleged line Obama said about Joe?

If you give Joe a chance to F things up he will or something like that

BigMoneyGrip

I'm Lamont's pops
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Straight from Flatbush

You ain’t got to lie to kick it bro… Trump has been a drain on the gop since the 2018… anyone he endorsed or whether he was on the ballot or not republicans got their asses handed to them in grand fashion…

Trump never over performed on when it fukkin counted on election night…

Stop cappin