WHO WINS?

• Total voters

Frump

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
You ain’t got to lie to kick it bro… Trump has been a drain on the gop since the 2018… anyone he endorsed or whether he was on the ballot or not republicans got their asses handed to them in grand fashion…

Trump never over performed on when it fukkin counted on election night…

Stop cappin

The people he endorsed don’t have his pull. It’s clear MAGA only cares about him not who he endorses so his candidates losing has nothing to do with the general election

He was a huge underdog in the polls to
Hillary so he did over perform

And in 20’ while Biden won he was more up in the polls then he ended up winning by

• Dap
Reactions: No1

Reality Check

Keepin' it 100
Daps
if Biden loses in november, he goes down as the WOAT. the decision to run again at 82 gets second guessed to death, and goes down as the most selfish move in political history

entire legacy is on the line :wow:

Exactly. Any average Dem boat races Trump

There's two problems:

1) Democrats would have to convince not just Joe Biden, but Kamala Harris to step aside and run a completely new ticket
2) Since I guess it's that time of the week where we take polls at face value, none of the polls had Dem alternatives faring better than Trump. Newsom in 28 is going to be the Democratic DeSantis. Who exactly from the ranks is going to beat Trump?

Frump

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
:snoop: amazing.... but i'm told every poll is wrong... it's too early in the year for any poll to be accurate......

It’s one thing to question the preciseness of polls but to act like every single poll is wrong and there is zero validity to them is not wise either

Sure polls are far from perfect but I think the inaccuracy of them have been highly overstated because of the Dems wins in 22’

Biden’s polling is historically bad right now. You really gotta suspend disbelief and think that almost no democrats are answering polling which is hard to believe

Pressure

#PanthersPosse
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
CookoutGang
Biden’s polling is historically bad right now. You really gotta suspend disbelief and think that almost no democrats are answering polling which is hard to believe
Approval ratings don’t really mean shyt.

Congress is sitting on a 13% favorable rating and you don’t see sweeping changes in those elections.

McConnell holding a 20.
Schumer holding a 30.
Johnson 28
Jeffries 28
Harris 39

It’s just a polar environment. All those groups with low numbers still have high numbers within their respective parties.

I stand by the belief that the election will come down to party and major issues associated with those parties.

With abortion and contraception on the docket I see dems winning the needed undecided voters just like they did with stimulus checks in 2020.

Frump

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Approval ratings don’t really mean shyt.

Congress is sitting on a 13% favorable rating and you don’t see sweeping changes in those elections.

McConnell holding a 20.
Schumer holding a 30.
Johnson 28
Jeffries 28
Harris 39

It’s just a polar environment. All those groups with low numbers still have high numbers within their respective parties.

I stand by the belief that the election will come down to party and major issues associated with those parties.

With abortion and contraception on the docket I see dems winning the needed undecided voters just like they did with stimulus checks in 2020.

Hope you’re right it’s just scary to see Trumps numbers seemingly go up in polls after his conviction