WHO WINS?

• Total voters

Reality Check

Keepin' it 100
Daps
If Progressives decide to practice purity test politics in the election because Biden isn't "pure enough" and it leads to Trump becoming President again, they deserve everything that happens to them during Trump's 2nd term.

The purity test bullshyt it what led to Trump's first term.

the cac mamba

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
or it was because no one besides stronghold democrats wanted Hilary. Y'all blame bernie bros for cancer if you could, nikkas ran the most unlikeable person in damn near recent times and lost to a reality tv star
it was absolutely disgusting that the Dems selected the nominee, 8 years in advance. her consolation prize for losing in 2008

if the Dems had had a real, 15 person primary in 2016, and hillary had actually beat the field, she might have had the respect of the party. but the idea that not a single prominent democrat wanted to run after obama's momentum was :laff:. you're telling me that not ONE senator, besides bernie? not ONE governor? not ONE other prominent democrat had presidential aspirations in 2016, coming off the presidency of the most popular democrat ever?

imagine our disgust if bernie hadn't bucked the system, and there was no reason to even vote in the 2016 primary :scust:

the cac mamba

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Terrible attitude :snoop:

It's extremely arrogant to think he has it in the bag with a 39% approval rating. Biden needs to be campaigning like it's 2020 and he's down in the polls. This "Trump can't win" attitude reminds me too much of 2016.
hey, i've been told biden is winning 330 electoral votes because of abortion :yeshrug:

Frump

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Terrible attitude :snoop:

It's extremely arrogant to think he has it in the bag with a 39% approval rating. Biden needs to be campaigning like it's 2020 and he's down in the polls. This "Trump can't win" attitude reminds me too much of 2016.

Ehh I think they’re confident but I don’t think they are overly arrogant and taking anything for granted like Hillary did when she basically ignored the entire rust belt

They seem to be attacking those areas

Poetical Poltergeist

Precise and cold hearted
Daps
Reppin
Mile in the Sky
Can someone give me the name of the company that makes this pill that can supposedly turn a dementia patient into a good debater? I'm sure that stock will skyrocket after the debate.
Dementa-Gone! The little green pill that gives grandpa some skill!