WHO WINS?

• Total voters

Frump

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Let me put you on game because y’all mofos clearly not understanding what’s going on here… Biden is doing better numbers in the primary in 24 than he was in 20…

Another thing there are more female voters than man.. more registered Dems than gop… These polls always skew and lean toward republicans..

So you saying PA is worrisome, believe me it’s not Biden will win PA, MI, WI and MN with ease

I hope you’re right but why was Biden way up in those states at this time last election?

Was the polling somehow accurate then but not now?

mc_brew

#NotMyPresident
Daps
Reppin
the black cat is my crown...
@Piff Perkins post got me thinking who could take over the maga mantle next after Trump too lol
i stand on bidnizz, that if trump loses in november, he runs again in 2028 and he wins the repug nomination..... trump is going to keep running until he dies and no republican will ever be able to defeat him.... after he's gone, the scrubs can have next....

the cac mamba

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
i stand on bidnizz, that if trump loses in november, he runs again in 2028 and he wins the repug nomination..... trump is going to keep running until he dies and no republican will ever be able to defeat him.... after he's gone, the scrubs can have next....
nah, no way. trump is a fat, obese, 78 year old covid survivor, who can't even function in society without gallons of orange facepaint

he's less likely to be alive in 2028, than running for president. if he was 60? yeah, you'd be right

BigMoneyGrip

I'm Lamont's pops
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Straight from Flatbush
:mjlol: :dead:

He barely won those states after Trump instigated an insurrection, collapsed the economy and got hundreds of thousands killed and you act like Biden is going to cakewalk to reelection despite the perception that the economy is worse off, inflation isn't tamed, etc I'm not saying he's going to lose but this race is going down to the wire. Mostly because of SCOTUS, fani and cannon fukkery.
Fam sit this one out :unimpressed:

Poetical Poltergeist

Precise and cold hearted
Daps
Reppin
Mile in the Sky
nah, no way. trump is a fat, obese, 78 year old covid survivor, who can't even function in society without gallons of orange facepaint

he's less likely to be alive in 2028, than running for president. if he was 60? yeah, you'd be right
If they nominate trump again that would be the funniest shyt to ever happen. Dude is done after Nov. I wouldn't put nothing past the repubs but no way dude beating Gavin in '28. Lmao

Make America great again for the 3rd fukking time :dead:

the cac mamba

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
If they nominate trump again that would be the funniest shyt to ever happen. Dude is done after Nov. I wouldn't put nothing past the repubs but no way dude beating Gavin in '28.
historically, republicans should have all the momentum in 2028. the country tends to switch parties every 8 years, the last 1-term loser notwithstanding. and it's not a stretch to imagine that america will be dying to move past the biden/harris ticket by that point. or what's left of it :mjlol:

so if the dems crush the republicans in '28, that would be a huge signal that the GOP is finished nationally, as they currently exist. plus the implications of texas eventually flipping, means the electoral college system buries the republicans for good

mc_brew

#NotMyPresident
Daps
Reppin
the black cat is my crown...
If they nominate trump again that would be the funniest shyt to ever happen. Dude is done after Nov. I wouldn't put nothing past the repubs but no way dude beating Gavin in '28. Lmao

Make America great again for the 3rd fukking time :dead:
brace yourself for maga 2028 if trump loses in november..... true, he won't win the general election in '28, but there is no republican that can beat him.... trump is mj in these republican primaries....