WHO WINS?

• Total voters

Poetical Poltergeist

Precise and cold hearted
Daps
Reppin
Mile in the Sky
trump will still be alive but at some point i could see trump ai running for president as well... the maga base isn't going to let go easy....

trump is too evil to die before he hits his 90s....
Someone new will take over the cult. Someone we don't realize yet. In the shadows but in the light.

Trump in the meantime will be honored with a tombstone made of maga hats. His coffin paraded down Maralargo Blvd. Maga will all flush their toilets 10 to 15 times to honor dear leader. With tears in their eyes. "Sir!"

Pressure

#PanthersPosse
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
CookoutGang
Someone new will take over the cult. Someone we don't realize yet. In the shadows but in the light.

Trump in the meantime will be honored with a tombstone made of maga hats. His coffin paraded down Maralargo Blvd. Maga will all flush their toilets 10 to 15 times to honor dear leader. With tears in their eyes. "Sir!"
Melania taking over :mjgrin:

MeachTheMonster

YourFriendlyHoodMonster
Daps
Reppin
Tha Land

Man i hope they make a hood shrine for this dude.

Put some maga hats and cheeseburger wrappers on a random street corner in NYC :mjlol:

voiture

Superstar
Daps
I legit think MAGA got stunned by this comment, because one of the things that adore them to Trump was is his opinion of immigrants taking American jobs.
He needs money for his bills and the pro business side he needs money from are pro-immigration.
Trump is always about Trump first.

Reality Check

Keepin' it 100
Daps
i stand on bidnizz, that if trump loses in november, he runs again in 2028 and he wins the repug nomination..... trump is going to keep running until he dies and no republican will ever be able to defeat him.... after he's gone, the scrubs can have next....

If Trump loses, he's going to have to face the music with the DC trial for January 6th at best, plus the Georgia Case & Florida case at worst.

im trying to think what the republican bench looks like in '28

trump exposed the usual bridesmaids like ted cruz and marco rubio as pathetic cucks, i don't know if anyone takes them seriously anymore. a governor like burgum or youngkin could be a threat, but i don't know if they're extreme enough for the MAGA retards. one of trump's failsons like trump jr, or some idiot MAGA celebrity might make a push, but they wouldn't win a general

trump has laid waste to this party

Trump Jr. has said (thank god) he doesn't want to run for any office and wants to be a "kingmaker" for the party (even though he has whatever the opposite is of the golden touch). Two good things Cheeto has done are a) weed out sane people from the Republican Party and he now has sycophants that are pleasing Trump first, American people last and b) deepen the Democrat bench where they have a good amount of people who could feasibly win a national election.

With that said, here's who I predict will explore/run in 2028 for the Trumpanzee Party:

Tim Scott
Marco Rubio
JD Vance
Josh Hawley (I'm surprised this opportunistic douche hasn't been vying for a VP spot)
Ted Cruz
Byron Donalds
Kristi Noem
Chris Sununu (dark horse candidate: has bent the knee to Trumpanzees, comes from moderate state, and would only be 54 in 2028)

On the flipside, here's who I see that could be legit contenders on the Democrat side in 2028:

Josh Shapiro
Jared Polis
Gretchen Whitmer
J.B. Pritzker
Gavin Newsom (though he's probably going to be the Dem version of DeSantis and flame out)
Tim Walz
Bob Casey Jr. (dark horse candidate: his father was a popular Governor of Pennsylvania and probably would take a shot at the Presidency at least once. Plus he gets points for kicking Santorum's ass out of office)

br82186

Superstar
Daps
I legit think MAGA got stunned by this comment, because one of the things that adore them to Trump was is his opinion of immigrants taking American jobs.
The funny thing about this "immigrants taking jobs" thing is that, it's job that no one except for immigrants apply for.

MushroomX

Packers Stockholder
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Wisconsin
The funny thing about this "immigrants taking jobs" thing is that, it's job that no one except for immigrants apply for.

Well for the most part that is valid, but for an industry I work in, I/S... there has been rampant abuses of H-1B in which American talent has been left at a Catch-22 but for the common folk that when they say that... they think of stuff like Farming, Roofing, Gardening, Etc.; grunt work stuff.