the cac mamba

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
wow I might I have to report this @the cac mamba guy for shytposting

that's wild
so should we just give it a week, before biden does it again :laff:

it's like none of you has an 82 year old in your life. it's literally the time you take their car keys away :mjlol:

the cac mamba

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL

why don't biden and the Dems dunk on desantis for this? especially if florida's "dark red", and they have nothing to lose anyway

nothing will make climate change seem real to people, like climate change hitting their pockets. this is literally the best example of climate change hitting peoples pockets that ive ever seen

the cac mamba

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
not at all

you posted a doctored video

:patrice:
as if i can't pull up a hundred others :laff:

i don't get it; we're all voting for biden in here (well, most of us, anyway :mjpls:). this is a safe space. you guys really can't bear to see these videos? if you're that determined to keep your heads up your asses about the reality of this ticket, i won't post them :hubie:

the cac mamba

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
You're really going to try and ignore what you just did and got called out on....

Okay.
yes, because as i said, it will be replaced by next week with another video :yeshrug:don't use up all your excuses, breh. if this is really the level of caping you're committing to, you'll need to pace yourself over the next 4 months

also, i watched what dude posted. it didn't even refute the video :mjlol:"cut off early"?

MushroomX

Packers Stockholder
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Wisconsin
Stop the steal :damn:

Nate Silver might recreate Falling Down 2

Silver: I digress. AXIOS, a A+ Poll, just said Trump 50% and Biden 42%. It's an A+ Pollster, its always has been.

l-intro-1668550568.jpg

the cac mamba

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
You're really going to try and ignore what you just did and got called out on....

Okay.
for the record, i already have another biden video :laff: it only took an hour

i don't wanna get bushed before the election, though, so i'll join in on the official narrative. "the party told you to reject the evidence of your eyes and ears; it was their final, most essential command" :salute: